Garrosh skip Disconnect

Can confirm I did it 6 times across 3 characters no DC

2 Likes

Can confirm no DC as well! Still no exit portal, but thankfully starting a group in the group finder by yourself and leaving it still graveyard ports you.

1 Like

Yep I start it bad drop the group halfway through the fight it ports me out basically right after looting

Soooo this is broken again in the new patch lol.

2 Likes

Also experiencing this. Sucks when you have multiple plate characters to farm tusks.

2 Likes

Seriously?!? Wow I was so pleased. Running even 3 toons twice a week makes the reconnect annoying… can’t imagine people who have 5-10 plate users

Was fixed for a little bit but is broken again lol

1 Like

I do this on 14 characters a week.

Pray for me.

1 Like

Ouch!!! Good luck man I do it 6 times and the 30 second process of DC and log back in annoys me… don’t even wanna think about how long it actually adds up to for you

1 Like

It’s annoying, but the modern reconnect flow makes it super fast to log back in. 20 seconds at most for me and I’m running about 10 toons. The opening RP from Garrosh is more annoying and wastes a bunch of time. I wish they would change that part

Thank God I got the tusks yesterday and never have to step foot in SoO ever again!

2 Likes

Grats! I wonder if I’ll even use them once I get them lol… do you already have a transmog ready?

Just a heads up until this gets fixed again, from the WoWhead Tusks of Mannoroth comment section from sodus:

Alright friends, you know how the skip disconnects you and that’s really annoying? Today someone in the #Mounts chat of Secret Finding Discord told me that there’s a way around the Disconnect, if you use Ice Block or a toy that stuns you you don’t get Disconnected, I personally tried it with the Botani Camouflage and it works wonders, I imagine it must also work with toys such as Ancient Bloom which drops from a rare so it should be super easy to obtain, happy farming!

Edit: I accidentally wasted Botani Camouflage because i forgot to change the difficulty, Personal Egg also works!

1 Like

Pull the ooze guys from inside the door when you one in for the skip. Make sure you pull them to Garrosh and kill them while on him. Garrosh despawns then respawns a few seconds later. It skips all the roleplay with Thrall.

1 Like

Thanks for this will have to try that