Garona Alliance Reconnections

Fenderath Human Prot Paladin of Ordo Seclourm started Garona day one don’t remember my leveling guild unfortunately.

1 Like

Ecae (EK) From Shadow Tribe here, NE Hunter. The Guild still exists, although I’m probably the only player left in it… Would love to connect with some of the old crew.

2 Likes

Hiu. Resto Druid of PT Makmur Sentosa and Serenity before that. Looking for any of the previous people whom I used to play with : Tiank, Enosh, Petir, Dreadnought, AJD, Strae, Aldor and there were more but I can’t seem to remember them.

Where is Cheefusury and Tinybaby!

7 Likes

Hey guys, Akileys here from the guild Team Four. I was close to some friends in Grey Wolves also. Hope to see some old friends come back and hang out!

Hi, everyone! I was Moonkist in the guilds Mystin and Brigade but had friends in many other guilds. Hoping to see many back in classic :slight_smile:

I posted on the wrong character and didn’t mention that Moonkist was a NE Druid. Sorry.

1 Like

I use to Play NE Hunter Ary And my Husband was Arud he was A pally

Thorgaurd/Shortdude here was in the guild die screaming and also at one point in time phoenix rising

3 Likes

I remember you playing your hunter a bunch. Brings back lots of memories. Hope to bump into many old friends.

1 Like

Shoningun my one and only character, played with the Lost Souls guild.

1 Like

Tatersack - Back then was a Gnome Mage.
Guild: Vision
Everyone from Vision! Raptorwar, Mini, Janeth, Drodant, etc. Hit me up!

2 Likes

I was Geadum, the Dwarf Disc Priest who always invaded Orgrimmar. I would hang out on the AH rooftop and try to snipe at any PVP-flagged Horde below. I also hung out on certain tower rooftops. If the Horde outnumbered me and I managed to mount (ground mounts only for all of course!), then it was so much fun trying to escape and I’m sure they had fun chasing me! It was really thrilling to pull off an escape or a kill!

As you can probably imagine, the saddest day of my WoW life was when Cataclysm came out and totally changed Orgrimmar and ruined chases with flying mounts. I tried for years to make it work, but it just wasn’t the same.

On Classic, I will be leveling a Dwarf Disc Priest once again, and when I hit 60, Orgrimmar is the first place I’m going to cause some chaos once again! I’ll have to decide which realm I’ll create him on.

2 Likes

Any Noble Blade members out there? EverQuest guild that migrated to WoW for vanilla.

My chars:
Jeal (EQ Rogue, WoW Priest)
Nos (WoW Warlock) here.

Hey there. Back in the day I played a Prot Warrior named Neddmeister. I was in the guild The Empire. I stopped playing after leveling to 70. Tried to start up again when Cataclysm came out but after getting Neddmeister to 85 I just lost interest.

I’m psyched about Classic though I’m leaning towards playing a Priest or Mage.

Hey I played this toon back then

1 Like

Redox, Dwarf Priest checking in. Good to see ya Greeko. I’m not sure if you remember me but I remember you.

I remember the good ole days of Oradin, our mighty emo paladin giving us the cheesiest speeches before we pulled the bosses we were struggling with. Easily my favorite time spent in an online game. I hope more of us pop up.

3 Likes

How can I forget the Red Ox! How have you been bud? There is a few of us getting back together-Oradin, Heavensvoid, Chime etc so feel free to stop past and have a chat/catch up!
It will be awesome to get the old gang back together!

Bro are you the Ajd, who is Tiank’s friend? lol

2 Likes

@Thorguard Hqqker NE druid aka Lazyjoe Dwarf paladin, spent time in Phoenix Rising, Die Screaming, and Omni for the majority of my time. Friends with Sterkadoo, Fireisbad, Suprememark, and some other people whom I can’t remember their vanilla character names.