Gann Stonespire

"The savage Frostwolf Clan challenges the might of the Stormpike! They must be exterminated in the name of King Magni Bronzebeard! "

The level of delusion required to think this means “only the ones who are attacking and nobody else” is absurd. “Exterminate the Frostwolf clan” means what it means. If you’ll devote this level of mental gymnastics to defend the moral purity of a fictional video game race, I hope to god you never have to make any similar choice in your actual life.

4 Likes

Would point out that the Frostwolf clan NEVER left, but because it’s not glorious team blue, it does not count.

And exterminate means exactly what it means, to wipe something out completely.

1 Like

You mean the guy who decided to kill unarmed explorers? Yeah I would say that is pretty “savage”.

Exterminate does not mean kill everyone including kids/defenseless people). This is Magni we are talking about here. I doubt he would have condoned killing kids especially considering he voted to keep the orcs alive.

ex·ter·mi·nate

/ikˈstərməˌnāt/

verb

• 1.destroy completely

Lets hear the justification meme lord

Again, you guys are arguing something that was designed to be justified from the perspectives of both sides.

1 Like

Han shot first… -

1 Like

I just check where exactly does it say “cull” or “exterminate”. Because this is Vandar quote:

Take no prisoners! Drive these heathens from our lands!

Note the word “drive” meaning Vann would be ok with having them leace the land.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/exterminate

to get rid of completely usually by killing off

Instead of calling people name you should brush up on your English(and how can have nuance beyond just their initial meaning). And before you say anything else note the term “usually by killing off” doesnt meaning killing everyone off(although in this case you have to kill some off).

You posted what I just said…which means completely killing off, and than you explaining how completely getting rid off/killing them all off doesnt actually mean that…

Well…all I say is okay

1 Like

Zerde, imagine tomorrow, the leader of whatever country you live in said “we need to exterminate the savage insert minority group here! We need to cull this land for our people!”

Would you be making the same excuses you are now about how “oh, clearly he means only the ones attacking people!” or do you only extend that level of delusion to video games?

5 Likes

Alterac is ogre land and you can fight me if you disagree.

1 Like

Alterac belongs to the Yetis now and forever.

Those may as well be ogres with fur.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/032/720/Who_Are_You_Who_Are_So_Wise_In_The_Ways_Of_Science_Banner.jpg

6 Likes

Small detail but, the Frostwolves settled in Alterac Mountians between the first and second war, While Alterac was still a Human owned Kingdom.

The Frostwolves were the invaders.

1 Like

In the sense that they crossed the border, yes, but AFAIK they never actually came into contact with the humans due to the guidance of the elements. Alterac Valley is supposed to be pretty isolated.

Isn’t that all it takes?
Hell, Troll fans accuse then High Elves of invasion for merely setting foot in Amani lands.

Had the Humans encountered the Frostwolves and attacked them as the Amani did the Elves, would the Frostwolves have fought back?

I suppose it’s a moot question but the fact is, the Frostwolves were the trespassers and squatters (regardless of whether they were known unto the Kingdom of Alterac.) But, considering it was the People of Alterac’s own back yard and they knew those mountains well enough to know of a passage through it that they let the Horde through, the real question is would the people of Alterac even bother to care.

1 Like

This thread is a bowl of uncovered tomato sauce left in the freezer for a day and forgotten for two weeks. It looks nothing like what it was and the mold has spilled all over…

Carry on… I guess ? (clean the bowl with some bleach when you’re done… and the fridge too while you’re at it.)

1 Like

So you’re telling me they settled in an inhospitable place that wasn’t settled, thereby being the first actual inhabitants? :thinking:

I’m actually the one who made the picture lmao

1 Like