Gamma Dungeons not dropping 2x scourgestones

See title, 2 dungeons since reset, no additional scourgestones… was it delayed?

2 Likes

You get 1 scourgestone per boss…and 2 extra emblems of triumph per random dungeon

Getting the same as well. I thought Blue said that 2 Scourgestones would be dropping. Have not see it out of 2 RDF runs.

See here:

All Defense Protocol Gamma bosses now drop 2 Defiler’s Scourgestones (up from 1.)

This was supposed to go live today too but lots are reporting only 1 is dropping still, while everything else from this is live.

Seeing the same thing in a gamma right now, only one stone per boss

Same here! Hope it gets fixed soon!

It’s a lot to ask a company making billions of dollars to change a value from “1” to “2” in one of their products. I’m not sure they even employ any programmers with the skills to do such a task.

3 Likes

Its… sad at this point. Its no longer even funny. Its depressing how much money we give these guys and they don’t bother to check… anything.

1 Like

It should take a competent programmer all of 10 seconds to make the change.

If Blizz makes a bug out of it that means one of two things:

1. They are lying and just didn’t make the change
  2. Their original programming was not very optimized and there is a ton of unnecessary bloated spaghetti code they’ve just refused to ever fix.

I agree, it’s sad.

I remember a time when game devs actually took pride in their work. Games are considered art, and if that’s the case then Blizz devs are the equivalent of someone tossing a jug of paint at a canvas, declaring it a masterpiece, then selling it for a few million dollars. Zero pride in the finished product or the “art”.

1 Like

They haven’t fixed this yet?.. god

I think it’s just a matter of them not giving a crap about this game. I’m surprised they’re doing anything, but this is clearly them trying to choke whatever remaining sub money can be gotten from wrath’s lifesupport machine before its plug is finally pulled.

I’m not sure why people even care about these a legendary anymore. Once wrath is over, the value of those items is also over. Even if you stick around for cataclysm, those weapons won’t be worth anything at 85. I’d rather take an alt to raids and have more fun while other chumps fight over shards.

1 Like

They have, it took several hours tho.

Seeing x2 drops today, FWIW.

Too little too late.
Like always.