Gaming Couple LF Semi Casual PvE Guild

Fiancé and I are long time Elder Scrolls Online players with a ton of dungeon/raiding experience but are venturing into Azeroth for the first time together not knowing where to begin. Looking for a guild to show us the ropes at a steady pace, that isn’t too large where it loses the true ‘guild’ feel.

Thank you!

Hey Orsinium, We could be a good fit for you guys. We have quite a few couples who play. Some alot and some just a bit. In fact the GM is my wife and we play together everyday. We wouldn’t mind helping you guys out, we have some really nice people who love to help. Anyways our info is below, feel free to reach out if interested or have more questions. Thanks

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We were AOTC during DF
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.

What we are looking for:

Need 1 Tank (BDK,VDH,BMM,Bear)
Need 1 Healer (Holy Pally, MW, Resto Druid, Prevoker)
Need 1 MDPS (WW, Rogue, Enh, Kitty, Warrior)
Need 1 RDPS (Ele Sham, Aug, Devoker, Hunter)

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue37, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Dragon Shadow is seeking friendly and adventurous cross-faction players to join our new community! We’re a tight-knit group passionate about exploring all that Azeroth has to offer. We’re excited to dive into the new challenges and rewards that The War Within expansion brings, and we’re looking for like-minded players to experience it with us. Battle net is Zulburn#1912

Hey Orsinium! Welcome to WoW!

I wanted to offer up the The Strays on Wyrmrest Accord as a possibility of a home for you. We’re a pretty small group of friends that just came back from taking a break over summer. We’re experienced in running M+ and raids, and hope to do so again once TWW drops. Most nights you can find us chatting away in Discord while we level/quest, and our goal through TWW and with the guild is to create an inclusive community of just good people willing to help/enjoy the game together. We’re all busy adults, with careers and families, so we never want anyone to feel as though they’re obligated.

If this sounds like something you may be your cup of tea, please feel free to message me in game horde side, on Discord at oftquoted, or on b-net at Scytheus#1981.

Thanks, and happy hunting!

Hello there! Underground is heroic raiding and M+ guild getting off the ground for War Within. Members have been raiding together for years now and are set to enjoy casual raid environment with friends in our own guild.

We are currently looking for DPS any class and spec are ok.
Raids Mon & Wed 7pm - 9:30pm PST

Anyone welcome even if you have no interest in raiding or M+.

If you are interested in joining us you can contact me via discord:
Nickorvis
Timotay25
epicnonfail

Hey Orsinium,

Broxigars Shieldwall is recruiting raiders and social players. We are a tight knit group of both new and experienced players. I would love to chat and see if we would be a good fit for you. Add me on btag Flowdin#1946

Hello Orsinium,

We might be the right guild for you. We have a few peeps who all know 1 thing about the game :slight_smile:

Clan Seppuku just celebrated 18 years last May and are looking for more awesome people to join us for 11.0

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive Horde cross faction cross server AotC guild.

We do M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, with much more room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for 11.0 raiding beginning officially in September.

Raid schedule is as follows

Team 1 (Negative Douchebags)
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 8pm-10pm

Team 2 (Pet’s Pets)
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 (The Revengers)
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

Tank spots are currently full on all 3 raid teams, plenty of room for M+ tanks

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get any raid toon who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM -
btag Wraist#1129
Discord Wraist#5218

DMs in discord have the fastest response time

Lok’tar

1 Like

Hey there! I, along with some friends, are starting a guild on Illidan! It’s called “TwiztedVoid” and were some returning players that are going to ease into raiding and run plenty of dungeons! We’d love to have y’all!
My BNet is Sacred#11557

Greetings!

Training Dummy is a newly-formed guild recruiting for Pre-Patch and TWW. We are a newly formed guild with leadership with previous AOTC and 2000+ PvP experience.
We are a Cross-Realm and Cross-Faction guild, hosted on Area-52. We have members and leadership from multiple realms and factions.

Raid Times:
Monday 7:00-9:30 EST

Raid Goals:
Relaxed atmosphere. Will start with Normal Clear and progress into Heroic for eventual AOTC on a One-Day schedule. Pushing into Mythic will be an option if team feels comfortable.

Raid Needs:

Demon hunter (Havoc)
Monk (WW or MW)
Warlock
Evoker
All other DPS
Flex Healers.

Raid Requirements:
to be determined

We are first and foremost a Casual guild for all experience levels. We are a group of friends who have been playing together since Mists of Pandaria and want to share our adventures with more line-minded people.

Whether you PvP, Raid, M+, Delves, Achievement farm, etc. We Want You!

We aim to also achieve AOTC every season on a One-Day per week schedule. No prior raiding experience is required - just an eagerness to learn and succeed.

While we are not a Mythic Raiding guild, if enough members want to push into Mythic bosses after AOTC, we will do that.

Please reach out via Discord to me or another officer for details.

Discord names:

GM: toystore
PvE Chair: darthkyldar
PvP Chair: pokejeff_gaming

The Dignified
Everything fun from AOTC+ progression raiding to push RBG’s, we do indeed have it all. Old school activities and the best guildies anywhere.
To be in the guild, we make no demands of anyone other than respect your mates. RBG push team and Prog raid team have requirements as expected.
Calendar Events:

• Gold raffles monthly
  • Mythic Monday event for all 7pm CST weekly
  • Casual current content raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CST for all
  • Progression AOTC+ raid team Tue Wed 8pm CST (seeking 2 more dps).
  • Old raid and dungeon night Thur 7pm CST each week
  • Push RBG team 8pm CST 2 nights a week
  • RBG’s for all 8pm CST 4 nights a week
    Random pvp shenanigans too!
    (seeking another pvp officer/recruiter for the guild).

If interested, contact:
Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445
Or leave a message here.
No server transfers necessary as of July 23, 2024

Hi Orsinium!

I think you folks would be a great fit for our guild! Our guild is called Found a Green Quest! We’re a casual/social guild. Below is our guild recruitment post.

Found a Green Quest Recruiting for TWW

Hello Orsinium!

I think you and your fiance would be a good fit for our guild High Latency on Trollbane server. We are currently looking for dps for our raid team! If you are interested check my post out about our guild here: Raid: T/Th 8:30-10:30pm EST + PvP (rbgs): Wed 8-11pm EST

We always get AoTC and our members like to help get everyone KSM (if players are willing to put in the effort!) We are also pretty active in Discord. Our members come from all walks of life, we have couples, players who have kids, etc in our guild so we know flexible gameplay is a must!

Feel free to message me in game! Yakella-Trollbane or on Discord : Yakusa6430

my bnet is adema#1487 hit up and we can chat about a few things if you are still looking for a smaller place to be that keeps the guild feel.

Hey there Summit Gaming is rebuilding its core for new up coming xpacks we have many cutting edge raiders returning As well as atoc raiders, we are looking for some good core healers and ranged dps, even open for tank roles and officers who can help with guild structure.

Raid times
Tuesday 730-10 east
Wednesday 730-10 east
Friday 730-10 east.

Feel free to add me on discord: Force9014 of battle net: Force#1405

Are you still looking for a guild? Would like to chat if you are open to it
Battlenet : Talas82#1858

Hi Orsinium!

Sick Society is a Retired raiding guild with experienced leadership looking to build a m+/casual/social/leveling guild. We are very friendly and we do a little bit of everything. New and old players are welcome! Whisper one of us for an invite or add my btag Barbiedoll#11882

Hi Orsinium,

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522 on Battle.Net, Shadethistle on Discord, or look for us in the in-game guild finder.

Hey there, welcome to WoW! could be a fit if you’re interested in AotC/Heroic raiding and Mythic+. We are a guild focused on cultivating a relaxed environment while also still playing well.

Our raid schedule is Thursday/Sunday from 9pm EST to 12am EST, if that works for both of you. We currently are most in need of DPS, but we could use players willing to play as a DPS/healer flex!

If you’d like more info, feel free to message me or take a look at our site to apply. mgrey.carrd.co

You can feel free to contact me on Brynhildr#11685 (BattleTag) with any questions. Thanks for your time!

Join Valhalla of Warcraft – Where Legends Rise!

Are you ready to conquer Azeroth with a guild that’s as legendary as the tales of old? Valhalla of Warcraft is the ultimate destination for heroes who crave epic adventures and camaraderie. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new to the game, we offer a dynamic and inclusive community that thrives on:

:shield: Epic Raids & Dungeons: Master the toughest challenges with a team of skilled and supportive players.
:star2: Active Social Scene: Forge friendships and alliances in our lively and engaging community.
:dart: Flexible Playtimes: Join events and activities that fit your schedule, from casual quests to intense raids.
:trophy: Guild Achievements: Participate in unique events and earn prestigious rewards.

If you’re looking for a guild where every member’s contribution is valued, and every battle is a step towards greatness, then Valhalla of Warcraft is your new home. Dive into a world where your legend begins!

Apply today and become part of our storied legacy!

Contact info battle net tag Kingdave101#11936

Discord vrnexus

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC raid team for TWW, and for the guild itself! We have a ton of people that would be happy to sit down with you and show you the ropes of the game and help you grow as players and have you guys as additions to our little guild family! I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!