Games going to die next year

An Alliance Pandaren Hunter…

I like WoW, but not enough to date such a thing. RIP WoW.

you could marry her instead and love her for her personality

Sunday funnies, you guys!

Just because a game isn’t #1 doesn’t mean people don’t have reasons to play it. I never said that I didn’t want to play it because it’s not #1

you must must must save it

1 Like

I have a feeling WoW won’t die until Japan finally stops making isekai anime that reignites the spark in WoW.

Have you watched BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense, she is literally a Holy/Protection Paladin mixed with a Demon Hunter, mixed with a Hunter, mixed with a Frost Mage. After I finished watching that anime, I decided to renew my sub lmao.

1 Like

Yet it consistently does better than SWTOR, which itself is not dead, and therefore WoW is not dead.

The one that supports her narrative

We had an FF14 fanaticism phase for a while a few months back.

Something that’s posted on a patchy basis with nothing behind it hardly deserves anything short of a meme response.

I didnt say it was.

WoW isn’t going to “die” for a very long time, but the development team certainly deserves every failure they have at this point.

the game is dead now - the AH is broken

If HotS is still alive in a zombified way, WoW ain’t going anywhere.

are you talking about the horde undead?

People keep saying that every year. And year after year, here we are XD

laughing in swtor

I think there’s going to be a pretty big boom to the wow population. With WOTLK, a return to talent trees, and removing the borrowed power grind I think the initial bump in the new expansion is going to be pretty big.

I have no idea whether player retention will be favorable.

1 Like

As usual the expansion will sell lots of copies. Many people will play for a few months, then quit, and it will be like it is now, pretty dead.

1 Like

nah…unless Ion somehow screws this up, DF will draw a lot of casual players back in.