Games going to die next year

Different games will die. Not WoW.

1 Like

how can a game die they are not alive in the 1st place

1 Like

If I had a dollar for every time I read that statement on the internet for the past 15 years I could fund my own game.

4 Likes

The only way for WoW to die is if the WoW killer kills it.

1 Like

Lol. These doomsayers, quit now then… we don’t want you here for the end.

to save WOW you need to date the character above you

1 Like

Don’t you make this post about every expansion each year?

I mean if it was the actual Sylvanas, easy bro… easy.

Why you being so mean to me? :kissing_heart:

Those other times I wasn’t reading the cards right. :smirk:

You deserve it :smirk:

1 Like

Years before the game dies it will go into maintenance mode, no updates or changes, maybe go free to play for a while. Could be years down the road. Or Microsoft could torpedo it and sink it in a day. I’d bet years though.

If they did three expansions in a row that added a horde playable race and an alliance playable race plus a class and maybe a 4th spec.

The number of active players would increase a lot by the third expansion.

If the races/ classes were highly requested long time fan favs.

i mean for the content i consume it seems pretty alive especially with cross faction. i can get into a key within seconds at any hour. wows been dying for 15 years apparently

Nope.

This game is like the Warhammer 40k Emperor.

It was once a great beacon of an age gone by but now exists on its golden throne of life support as a withered husk of it’s former glory, not truly alive or dead.

WoW will not die but exist on in state of half-life.

Sounds like something I’d do :laughing:

Live Free, Die Hard

1 Like

You could have bought me one.
sad face

1 Like

Yeah highly doubt that considering it somehow survived several years with Alex Afrasiabi in control of the story

And do you believe on it? If this is not #1 to you, why are you on this game? Why are you not playing the best game? Why stick your nose to this awful game if this game is subpar to you?

I play the best game for myself. And for me, WoW is still the best MMO game out there. I dont like heavy-cinematic trivial game. I want a casual-friendly competitive game. WoW after 18 years still hits the mark for me. I am having fun and having a blast on Season 4. Shadowlands might not be a perfect game but it is very decent. It is still a WoW, arguably still the best MMO right now. That’s why I would buy Dragonflight Collector’s Edition just like how I bought all Collector’s Edition of all WoW’s Expansion. I know I would love Dragonflight. Becoz I just love WoW’s dungeons and raid. There’s nothing like it.

About WoW dying… WoW has been dying for the last 18 years.