Games going to die next year

End of the world is also next year

2 Likes

At this point we need to differentiate between death and life support. Blizz will fight to keep it hooked up as long as possible. As long as she’s still technically breathing, those social security checks keep coming to be cashed

But granny’s a vegetable. Is she dead? That’ll be debated until she finally get disconnected.

3 Likes

Absolutely groundbreaking revelation.

2 Likes

This is a family forum

3 Likes

Fixed it for you

3 Likes

Is it bad that I’m still giggling at my own joke?

4 Likes

2 Likes

World of Warcraft the Schrödinger’s cat
Dead mmo with ~million players

5 Likes

Really?

No way man!

Microsoft waisted almost 69 billion dollars then!!

In all seriousness, WoW can’t be keeping the company afloat. The whales in other blizz games are, I assume.

4 Likes

“But this time it’s for real!” (2006 - 2022)

8 Likes

At least this time we dont have a “X is the Wowkiller!!!” Post. Now its just “Wow died peacefully in its sleep surrounded by friends and loved ones”

3 Likes

Honestly there isn’t a better MMORPG out there and it seems unlikely that one will be released.

This game isn’t going anywhere soon.

3 Likes

More like “WoW killed itself trying to do something stupid that nobody needed to have done for no reason, while its friends and loved ones all stood around yelling at it to stop and it, for some reason, completely ignored them.”

9 Likes

I just looked at a few and WoW was rated anywhere from 6th or lower. But I didn’t nt really think it matters what I say because you will likely only believe that your opinion is the reason why one.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Of course it is. Not literally but they are really counting on new players. I think they realize they have reinvented the wheel to many times and are really hoping for a new core group

2 Likes

Pretty sure that game closed down.

Games that will die

EVE Online Released 2003 last expansion released 2020

Everquest Released 1999 last expansion released 2021

If the game WoW was made to kill (Everquest) is still going I would say WoW will be around even after most of us stop playing .

2 Likes

EVE will be where I return to after WoW dies

3 Likes

I’m ready for Ark 2 and drifting on a T Rex

3 Likes