Aion.
Rift.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been hearing this since TBC. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

5 Likes

Weā€™re all going to die next year

O.O

2 Likes

Seriously I think its a small miracle New World isnā€™t dead yet. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

WoW is gonna go for a very long time. Maybe not full of its subs past million but will still keep going unless Microsoft-Blizz do otherwise.

3 Likes

slowly adjusts tie o.o

2 Likes

I believe like 3 of those

2 Likes

Lol, you kidding? WoW hasnā€™t been near #1 on any reputable chart for a good while.

3 Likes

ā€œWorld of Warcraft: Dead Game Since 2004ā€

4 Likes

itā€™s been #1 in my heart. thatā€™s where it matters.

6 Likes

Not going to lie, I used to love the game. Love a lot of it still. However ActiBlizz has just kept making bad decision after bad decision.

5 Likes

Name a reputable chart lmao

6 Likes

Iā€™m sorry.

2 Likes

judging by how players react negatively to things that are months away as if they were personally wronged, I think weā€™re all in just a long, slow burnout, and Blizzard releasing content - any content - just makes players spaz out more because itā€™s whatā€™s hurting them.

a few years of maintenance mode is probably what the game needs.

1 Like

Just about any of them that guage game popularity by concurrent user base and overall review.

1 Like

Itā€™ll never die. But over time itā€™s going to completely change.

Instead of World of Warcraft. Itā€™ll be islands of conflict resolution.

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean::dragon: :ocean::dragon: :ocean:

3 Likes

Name one.

Not a single one that Iā€™m aware of has ANY kind of reliable data and typically have a footnote like ā€œnumbers are estimated based on online sentimentā€ or some such nonsense.

Edit: Heh, the one I just looked up is literally multiplying subreddit users by an arbitrary amount to get their numbers.

6 Likes

I can see it. They are still not listening to anyone really and still planning to make things FOMO based despite saying you should log in when you want and because you want to, not because you must or youā€™ll miss out. Literally goes against their newfound ā€œphilosophyā€ but Blizzard and stating empty words is common.

Lore looks like itā€™s going to continue to be trashed as per usual. And casuals will still have next to nothing fun to do because all the budget goes into raiding, m+, and PVP. As if these things matter to anyone outside of maybe 15% of the player base at the maximum. :roll_eyes:

At this point I hope it dies, people who still play this game donā€™t even really deserve it anymore, so much gate keeping elitists nowadays and Blizzard literally fosters these fools instead of just permanently banning them.

5 Likes

again with the casualsā€¦ yuck.
we, the elites, are so tired of the noobs.

1 Like