Gamers’ Choice Awards Nomination

So is this a fan voted event like the People’s Choice Awards? The same PCA that acknowledges that they can change the winner if they want?

3 Likes

I wish we could see the statistics of the voting system. I’m very interested in seeing how all that works. Did all the voting take place prior to BFA’s launch? Because based on the receiving of the Survival Guide video for 8.1, people are NOT pleased with Blizzard. Not saying YouTube is majority of the players, I’m just saying there’s some solid evidence that people are not happy with the game so far and with what is the next batch of content to be played.

1 Like

• Class Design
• Spell Prune
• PvP State in general
• No PvP Vendors
• Bad Azerite System
• RNG gearing in general, to force us keep playing

So yeah, you can’t have my vote, as well as my sub when it expires.

9 Likes

[Citation needed]

{britishAccent}} “It was a :poop: show… obviously.” {{/britishAccent}}

3 Likes

I personally don’t find any MMO fun right now. As bad as WoW is (and I’m letting my sub run out) I find the other MMOs to be just as bad. FFXIV and ESO have nothing to really offer me.

If we were talking about another year I would have voted for wow but as a shaman this expansion has hands down been the worst.

3 Likes

You are fully capable of disliking parts of this game without thinking it is all trash.

1 Like

I’d vote but it won’t let me sign up to vote… just goes to a blank page.

Meh, personally i’m enjoying wow more than any others on the list.
Still my #1 time sink

1 Like

Some people like to look at a product as a whole. It’s great that you can enjoy eating around the turds, but you can’t expect everyone to pick up a sandwich with feces in it.

1 Like

But that’s exactly what you aren’t doing.

I’m seeing a sandwich with little bits of poop in it and walking away because the smoked ham that I really like is going to taste bad.

You are picking out the ham and eating it, telling people that they are not looking at the product as a whole. It’s gross.

2 Likes

You conflate generalizing with looking at something generally.

You are taking a few aspects and using them to judge the entire product. I don’t let a few aspects judge the entire product.

Yes, that’s what I said. I agree with you.

The “few” aspects being gameplay, polish, customer support, content, and dev sleaze.

3 Likes

Again, generalizing.

Yeah, it’s generally fecal material.

1 Like

I hope fortnite wins because the resulting rage from every other video game fanbase ever would be too good

1 Like

At least we know if BFA actually wins, that the award show is a complete sham and is rigged.

8 Likes

lol

How? I guess mostly a lack of competition.

8 Likes