Game Time Incoming for Players on North American Realms

Day 4: Game Still Unplayable for many of us.

Can not remove any gold from guild bank, amongst many other issues.

Still no mention of any of the “player known issues” at all. But yea , 1 Day is so swell Blizz, you pathetic disgusting excuse of a game company.

1 Like

That is one crazy idea. I like it! >;)

I mean, that’s cool and all, but weapon ensemble on remix when?

I got all my bills setup on a specific day monthly so everything is tidy and I know what I have left over to spend for the remaining month. Lmao it’s a dumb thing to complain about but I 100% agree I’d prefer a bit of tender over anything game time related when it’s just a day.

I think that the game time should be paused while servers are offline due to maintenance but hey that’s just my opinion.

1k tender would of been WAY better then a day of wow time

Your subscription is paid in full for maintenance and keeping servers up

Free spectral tigers for everyone?

1 Like

Thank you. It will be used to continue to enjoy WoW. Woot!

1 Like

Thank you Blizz!! It’s appreciated.

1 Like

lol yeah, 1 day of time is nothing to me - I have game time until like April. And some days I don’t even play anyways

But tender I am always starved for

1 Like

I have to agree with you on this …I live on Disability VA pension and SS…VA comes in at first of the month…but SS no longer comes in on the 3rd of the month now…it does for those that had it before the change but now it comes in the week of your birthday date…like mine is 13th so my SS can come in either 2nd or 3rd week of the month now…

Actually its 0.4512903225806452 in money if you pay $13.99 a month like with a 6 or 12 month sub plan…its 0.4835483870967742 for players that pay 14.99 a month…that is based on 31 day month which July is now.

No WoD gave us 5 days of free subs…

Can we instead get free game time added until everything is fixed…

“for accounts which were active as of July 23, 2024”

But I wasn’t active… because the game was down?

1 Like

It means “have an active sub”.

Oh, right. That would make more sense.
:crazy_face:

1 Like

You should be made whole as you are a valued member of the WoW community.

:thinking:

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

Thank you blizzard we love you and understand the hard work that goes into new features.