Game keeps removing my title

Sometimes I check and I’m just randomly not using a title anymore. It happens without logging out. Could be when I have to load in somewhere, but I can’t say for sure. If it is, then it isn’t a consistent since I just hearthed to check and retained the title. Anyway, just kinda annoying.

41 Likes

I’m noticing the same thing, only started happening after Dragonflight launched.

2 Likes

Same issue. I notice it mostly happened when crafting.

5 Likes

Same thing here.

2 Likes

Same thing here; seems to be related to logging in and out?

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue on some of my characters while other ones don’t seem to have an issue.

2 Likes

I’m also having this issue.

2 Likes

mhm same here, hopfully it gets fixed

1 Like

same here, pretty annoying.

1 Like

last time this happened, it was an addon causing it.

it might be time to start comparing which addons you’re all using.

Confirming its not addon related. Disabled all, logged out and it and title still reset

1 Like

disabling addons is not the same as doing a UI reset.

yeah, i did both but ty

1 Like

It’s not related to addons. It’s a known issue that only seems to happen to level 70 characters whenever they log out and back in. Poof, title gone.

2 Likes

Same issue. Log in and out title reset to none.

1 Like

happening to me3

1 Like

Aye, it’s also happening to me – whenever I log in and out of a character, their title gets reset, but it only happens to specific characters, not all of them. Mildly annoying, for sure.

1 Like

Happening to me as well, but just to one of my characters. I’ve been trying to pay attention to when it happens to see if I could tell what was causing it, but I’ve yet to spot the moment it happens. I think it has something to do with crafting though, maybe, since I mostly notice it missing after I put goblin glider or nitro boosts back onto my cloak/belt.

1 Like

happening here as well, to nearly all my characters

1 Like

I really hope they fix this soon, I miss having my title.