Game keeps removing my title

Same here.

I thought I was going mental when I had to keep applying my Archdruid Title. Upon quick inspection around me, looks like nearly everyone doesn’t have a title anymore.

1 Like

Also having this issue. :frowning:

This has been happening to all of the characters that I’ve been playing lately, both at level 70 and while leveling. Seems to happen on logout. I suspect it’s happening to plenty of people that just haven’t noticed yet.

MY title also keeps disappearing. to include the Wordbreaker title I just got yesterday to farm magmotes -.- (it lasts for 2 days, it’s been 12 hours)

I’ve had it happening to my shaman from level 61-70 even, kept trying to put back on my Legend of Pandaria title, and it would just be gone on a relog.

1 Like

This is happening to me as well. I have noticed it is even happening multiple times in a single play session, without me logging off. I have gone back in and applied a title, browsed the auction house for a while, and then noticed my title is gone. I worked so hard to be Diplomacy the Diplomat! Please let me show my hard work!

4 Likes

Still happening to me as of this very moment.

wtf is that, same here, its so annoying, cmon blizz, fix this please

I saw it disappear when I was looking at gear vendor items with my character window open. I wasn’t pressing any buttons or doing anything else.

Mine starts doing this after turning the key in to start farming motes. And it gives you a title. When you turn that contract in.

I’m sure its been reported but I can’t find anything from Blizz on it.

Annoying.

Also happening to me. It happens when I log in but also during game play without logging in and out. It’s not just happening to level 70’s- it’s been happening to me since at least level 62.

Still an issue Blizzard!

Still happening to me. Please fix this.

It’s more than 2 weeks now, still haven’t been fixed.

Bump for the no title bunch.

Fix it please.

1 Like

same here
10 char

Oh good, it’s not just me. I’ve noticed it happens every time I log.

2 Likes

Bumping because money was spent to get these rewards and it’s still not fixed in 2024. I see it happen every time I mount/dismount from renewed proto drake.

1 Like