Game is still down

I learned many years ago. Never take Tuesdays off if you play wow.

3 Likes

Looks like my cat in the morning waiting for his breakfast

2 Likes

angry hunter noises

Out of the almost 20 years of playing this game, I have yet to get upset over Blizzard doing maintenance and it not being back online within the time they specified. Things happen, life happens, we just need to sit back and be patient becasue the world doesnā€™t revolve around us.

I lolā€™d a little too much at this

the fact that server is down isnt anything new this happens every tuesday and almost every tuesday it get extended. lmao wait for 10 am

Iā€™m off because I have a concussion, not because I booked it off.

Launcher now says 9am PST, so go figure lol.

Iā€™d happily work graveyard at Blizz making sure servers up for people at a decent AM time. lol

1 Like

Ughhhhh woke up super early to loot some Forbidden Hoards on reset but guess itā€™s back to bed.

I need my fix they need to hurry up

Looks like the servers are being plundered again.

1 Like

Personally Iā€™m not upset, just confused as I manage a data center and know how things run.

Aside from a rolling restart, if they are touching any hardware or updating any software then they should just give a larger window to prep for those possibilities.

Because out of all the years, Tuesday morning is the slowest time to do the maintenance. Also the amount of work their team does fixing issues, and being pulled off of the new expansion to update. it takes time. Iā€™d rather have a game that works properly and not glitch out **cough cough New World.

1 Like

Underrated comment.

1 Like

i have often wondered this myself but as someone who regularly stays up till 3am playing i think it is safe to say that im sure blizzard looked at the numbers at some point and found their regular timeslot to be the least populated and chose it for maintence, from there its never changed because it marks the weekly reset, in order to change the timeframe theyd have to completely change the weekly reset structure which albeit sounds easy enough but theyd probably just rather not do it and cause an upsetā€¦ ill also add that im on the east coast so the regular 7am pdt is 10am for me and yes i do find it annoying because if maintence were at 7am (my time) id still be asleep and not care, typically im up by 10am tho and i work at 2pm on tuesdays so itd be nice to get in a few hours of play before going to work but by the time maintence is done its not even worth it usuallyā€¦

Are the servers back up yet?

5 Likes

Servers are up!

My cat screams at the top of her lungs in the morning if she thinks Iā€™ve left her to starve to death.

Whoops, servers popped.

Now we can all log in to /AFK in Valdrakken and come back for more forums!

2 Likes