Game is no longer fun

@
Élo
I mean this in no way disrespectful, but, how do you get to duelist without learning how to deal with some of this crap?

They receive assistance from a friend or seller, unsure which.

4 Likes

That’s funny that you mentioned looking at your combat log more frequently to see “Wtf just happened.” I am doing the same thing.

3 Likes

They need to just remove the set bonus for pvp. What the hell is this pvp gear even for anymore

Exactly. Just kick the channel and…oh nm.

The solution is to buff BM hunters I think.

Just disarm it bro

I actually like all of your changes but the DK one, I think dk is pretty balanced

Its not so much about the gear, but more so about the fake ego that comes with it.

Removing iceblock? lol…that is the main part of the mage’s kit whether we like it or not.

What they need to do it disable tier sets or hell get rid of this borrow power bull :poop: would be more reasonable.

3 Likes

Nerfing poly is not ok. Nerf borrowed power > nerf baseline abilities.

Nerf deathborne duration / conduit.

It’s basically making poly equal to Hex… but worst because poly heals.

I love how some players ask for crazy nerfs on spells that never have been a problem before. :roll_eyes::neutral_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

obviously, however when someone suggests a bunch of class changing nerfs but suggests something that sounds like a nerf but is practically meaningless for their own class you know that they don’t have objective and valid intentions. so might as well troll and suggest silly things like removing iceblock.

you can’t handle it?

Would never have needed all this insta death burst and mass crowd control if healers weren’t such glorified Tanks in pvp. But Blizzard decided long ago when bring out RBGS that it should no longer be possible to 1v1 a healer.

But the major problem this expac has been the aburd gear disparity and the massive power differences between item levels. With top gear they’re doing about what 30 to 40% more damage and healing and to mention about same increase in heath.

2 Likes

I get 1v1’d all the time. Just takes a duelist ret, challengers are a little to wimpy

Make double dps it’s own 2s bracket. It’s bad enough some specs can one shot you on their own.

Double dps is super viable, but healer dps is better idk why you wanna separate the 2

Might as well. There’s a reason healers aren’t allowed in skirm 2’s.

1 Like

The main reason is because no healers were qing, so you’d get double dps (uncoordinated) vs a healer team and just get slimed

My experience with arena this expansion has been very minimal. But in the few 2’s that I’ve done, I just didn’t enjoy it if healers were involved.

However nothing was worse than facing double marks.

1 Like

Already got 1800. im happy. planning on pushing 1800 in rbgs with my friend spirit and a few others in sod. ya i can handle it dude. doesn’t mean that pvp in SL is good tho…lmao

1 Like