Game is legit dying

Ear sizes what people really want instead of gear fixes. And actual content.

Might as well give Troll foot options to paint there feet tribal colors while were at it too. Lets do everything except fix WoW.

People have been asking to be able to solo Island Expeditions since 8.2. They told us that in Shadowlands we would be able to. I was under the impression it had already been done, not that they were holding it back so it could be a central feature in a future patch.

People literally have been asking for this. It’s cool to be upset that you aren’t getting what you want, but don’t act like this isn’t something people do want, when they’ve been begging for it.

I think you missed my sarcasm :3

Lets do everything except save the sinking ship. Might as well rearrange the furniture on the sinking ship when your slogging in knee deep water.

I spent hours trying to talk this same reasoning into these casuals; they dont understand the importance of priorities.

read that and lose faith in this community as I have.

I love my casual time but putting cosmetics above functionality will not save WoW.

Who cares if your feet is a size 9 or a size 8 or a 10 1/2? Or if your ears are big or small.

Tell me how is big or small ears going to save WoW from sub bleed outs?

When core game play is broken.

3 Likes

Did Blizzard actually do those things, or did someone just like a post of someone that did those things.

These two things are not the same. Only cancel culture people care about whos posts you like.

they dont care, because most casuals dont engage with the endgame in which those pressing issues arise

most of these casuals and roleplayers just afk in Goldshire all day talking to people. Thus, the game is completely fine and needs more cosmetics ASAP

Casuals are every bit as important to the game as progression pushers are.

Look, I don’t consider myself casual and I don’t really care one way or another about the new cosmetics, but I’m HAPPY that blizz is giving people what they want in that aspect and most likely those were things already done (and done by another department, I would assume.)

Being mad that casuals are getting something they want is just pointless. Be MAD that you’re not getting what you want, sure, but putting casual players down is just ridiculous. That’s the problem with WoWs community, people treat casuals like they aren’t valued players. They are. They -still- deserve things that enhance their gameplay.

Well i’m a Roleplayer and it is keeping me from quitting quitting at the moment.

Though my sub is temporarly canceled till Blizzard gets there stuff together.

There is Goldshire amateur rp using it as you know what and professional RP with a actual character storyline.

oh right, but the millions of players who have left because the endgame SL systems are unenjoyable, can all go hang right?

lets make sure we give worgen tails and VEs some more hair colors before stopping the bleeding-out of players. Losing 50% of the subs since Nov isn’t pressing enough; WE NEED MORE FACIAL HAIR OPTIONS DAMMIT!

give me a break.

Twisting my words and completely ignoring the point I made, but ok

nah, your point is casuals need more stuff blah blah blah, but guess what; the current state of the cosmetics isnt causing millions of casuals to LEAVE

the failure of SL systems is.

if you can’t rationalize the two and set some priorities, you’re not using your head.

2 Likes

Yeah that is right it is Systems that is killing this game. And unresponsive devs not giving a rats about the players.

They have been radio silent. They are out of touch, And they throw in garbage content and expect people to like it. And it back fires with sub losses.

3 Likes

was not my point at all, lol my point is be HAPPY for the players getting what theyt want instead of tearing into them/putting them down. You can still be upset that you aren’t getting what YOU want

Most helms will hide customizations so I find their effort wasted. Give us a better game and new hair not just new hair.

It would be fine if it was broader in scope than a few allied races.

The island expedition thing legit should ideally have only taken five minutes to program and maybe an hour to test.

I would actually want a single player, Co-op WoW. With the fading player base that is happening right now. We can have 9.3 patch convert WoW into Single Player, Co-op game with a few Multiplayer servers for RP, and PVP.

1.) You can hire NPC mercenaries to help run dungeons and raids for you. You can Equip them gear and such.

2.) When you join a pvp battlegrounds you still get to do BG’s and Arena’s and such but the gameplay will be centered around single player play style instead of mmo play style like is used too.

3.) The dungeons, Raids will be centered around single player play style so you can solo Q.

4.) Gear drop rates would be improved a bit to accommodate the new single player play style.

5.) Increased inventory size add another row of bank bag slots to put bags in. And increase bag size to 100 slots.

If you feel this way deep down, it is time to move on…wouldn’t you agree…

1 Like