Game is dying

I can’t say I’ve enjoyed the format of your responses over the years. The overly friendly but kinda rude way you type. Not a fan.

Not that anyone should care about my dumb opinion, but I did feel the need to express it.

Have a great day.

11 Likes

I sort of wish they did do something to bring a spark back to retail wow. I feel like WoW is good, and it is fun, but I don’t care for my characters at all anymore. And that’s a weird feeling. They all feel they can be replaced in a months time of playing.

I don’t think that’s good. Maybe find a way to add more value to our characters in retail again.

2 Likes

Yes this is correct not a single person logged in today

3 Likes

8 Likes

Wow is going to die to a 1000 cuts kind of death. WoW is not going to die in a blaze of glory it going to fizzle out in a whimper over a long period of time if I am to guess.

2 Likes

Do you have any examples of an MMO that died in a blaze of glory?

1 Like

Nope. Not to my knowledge.

1 Like

Talonel can be an acquired taste.

2 Likes

Soon old enough to drink.

1 Like

I mean - let’s be real.

The game is not doing great right now and their big brain move for 10.2 is to bring back pathfinder? The most hated chore in the game’s history.

3 Likes

Pretty much free rare hunting mode. Good for acquiring pets, mount farming, low lag and even nodes.

The game just too many layers. Bring back PvP servers and do away with CRZ. Chromie time also ensures you’ll never see anyone.

Couple more phases/layers and this will be a single player game

:ocean: :dragon: :dragon: :ocean:

1 Like

To be fair, Shadowlands ALMOST killed the game, and WOW hasn’t had the top spot for several years now. Dragonflight is a major improvement and a BIG step in the right direction, but it wasn’t going to make the game recover overnight. Blizzard completely burned all of their trust and goodwill for cash, and it will take a LONG time to build any up again.

I keep running into people that are JUST starting in Dragonflight, and it’s usually the same story: “Yeah it looked decent to start, but I don’t trust Blizzard so I waited awhile and watched a LOT of reviews first.” I’m running into a LOT of people that just came back after years recently.

If they keep going in the direction they’re going, WOW could have its own rise, fall, and rise again moment.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, I log in on my ilvl 430 character, which by all means should have fewer groups appearing as people will filter out lower ilvls like this, and I see ~96 M+ Groups listed, not counting the Carry/RMT advertisements.

If we’re going to argue that the game is dead, let’s not use 8:30AM PDT + filtered by +20 or higher as the benchmark, yeah?

2 Likes

On most servers the games been dead forever let’s be real.

2 Likes

gUYS a gAME ThAT’S aLMOST 20 yEARS oLD iS dYING!!!

2 Likes

Yeah there’s not much to do content wise. Pretty much everyone has hit their goals. It’ll surge back when 10.2 is out

1 Like

Or, at least, a t-shirt! Could sell it at Blizzcon

1 Like

So why are you still here then keeping it alive?

OP, we’ve had these pointless threads since 2004.

We’re at the end of a season, why do think people aren’t logging in as much right now :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Loyal fans are all:

2 Likes

Wyrmrest is on its way out as well. MG is the last RP server left.

1 Like