Game feels dead

Usually me and my mates play a tonne of every last patch of each expansion, but we all got bored really really quickly. We even played a tonne in the last patch of WoD since we could Conq gear all our characters and just have fun.

Just not sure how the player base is going to hold out till 10.0, especially the PvP/casual PvP scene.

21 Likes

Well, do you feel that it’s a personal issue or a game issue? You can take a break, you know.

It is dead.

12 Likes

it is dead but TBC is booming

1 Like

But wait, the “WTS KSM/AOTC GOLD ONLY JOIN DISCORD FOR PRICE” spam that makes up 60% of the lfg listings makes it feel so alive.

4 Likes

That will be three shots for everybody, be sure to mark those bingo squares.

It ain’t just a feeling.

5 Likes

Do you think VR would bring back all the subs it lost after Wrath?

It won’t. You have to be a certain kind of psychopath to actually enjoy endlessly spamming Arena and Battleground for no reason over the course of a year, which is what we’re looking at here.

2 Likes

this is why season 4 is a bad idea in a expansion where content was cut

“would you rather have nothing?”

no i would rather have them work and release the expansion sooner

too many people simp for the low effort season 4 instead of demanding blizzard release new content

no wonder these people are being milked for their money with the store mounts

7 Likes

Um, season 4 won’t be delaying 10.0, it’ll just give us something to do for the next year while 10.0 is finished. And let’s be real, the one thing that gets complained about every single expac without fail is the extended content drought at the end of the xpac. At least they’re addressing it since this one looks to be the longest yet.

And how did you do that and how long did it take? :smirk:

I know, it’s kinda true. Logging in there is basically no one around. My main bmhunter has done about all the stuff I wanted to do…idk…it’s just weird when trying to immerse myself in Azeroth now-a-days.

don’t worry when they announce wrath on the 19th you will be able to go back and enjoy the game again especially if the new expansion is the same old thing as the past 3

I’ve been gone since Shadowlands launch, just resubbed for April to look around, as I heard cross-faction grouping was coming.

Caught up on Zereth Mortis, so far I’m extremely bored.

I can’t do anything competitive because you need legendaries for those, and all the decent iLvL stuff is on the AH and you need a good amount of gold for it. Seems designed to sell WoW tokens? :face_with_monocle: Disgusting as all hell. Worst iteration of gearing I’ve ever seen, easily.

Yeah, I have 8 days left. The playerbase can have fun cannibalizing itself, because no one wants to tank or heal for you people that drag down the entire experience. DPS are all that can be found and you wonder why.

Dailies and raid logging are pretty much it unless you want to grind for a recolored mount. That’s what WoW has become.

There’s too many other fun games out there to waste any time investing in this one.

8 Likes

I just timed a 15 Gambit with my guildies. The game seems alive to me. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 People=alive
boom

6 Likes

Seems dead to me for keys on alliance. I made a post about a week ago about how there’s players doing high keys but hardly anyone to do low or mid keys with.

Sit all day in LFG trying to find a healer or a tank. Earlier today there were a lot of groups with a tank and 3 DPS but not a healer in sight. Wish Blizz would add in a reward for tanking and healing in pugs

1 Like

lfg is cross realm crazy huh.
if lfg is same realm only it would be soooooooooooooo dead pugging

1 Like

I find the content doesn’t feel rewarding enough to play.

7 Likes