Game features you want?

sounds like a game you beat and quit.

Player housing.

2 Likes

Seems like Housing is the common desire. It would be right considering that we not only saved the entire planet multiple times but the garrisons showed that it is possible to have multiple people in the same area, I think phasing should be limited however, like If two people have their houses in the exact same spots, they’ll see their own house but if there’s a house a couple of feet away then they can see that house regardless of phase, It’ll really help with RPing towns and guild settlements.

2 Likes

Since blizzard has been advancing their bot technology with the comp stomp thing, I’d like to see that built out and expanded into a full feature of npcs that we can hire, recruit, level up and gear out maybe even set talents and skills and run dungeons solo with them filling out the rest of the group.

3 Likes

Does Blade and Soul actually have a decent population? Awhile back when I was playing BDO I would always watch Blade and Soul videos but everyone on their subreddit said stay away.

how will this idea affect the current bot problem? when it’s not 4 players that are scripted but all 5, how will economy be affected?

The current bot problem is player bots. I’m talking about npc bots that you can use to do things like run dungeons with.

I want Blizzard to stop sanitizing the game.

3 Likes
  • first aid back, and improved upon
  • disarms back
  • druids’ slow prowling back
  • clipping issues fixed
  • weapons scaled properly, with handles that aren’t bigger than our characters’ hands (on daggers and swords, that is)
  • more sandals (not boots that are wrongly labeled as sandals)
  • adjustments to existing sandals, so that they don’t make our characters’ toes look hideous anymore
    (see faewoven sandals)
  • to be able to kill enemies who aren’t able to reach us, and not have them just stand there and evade everything
    (why should they be able to evade, if we can’t?)
3 Likes

That would be a great training feature for players who are new to dungeons, with lots of notifications and warnings to help get them started without bothering other players.

2 Likes

Monthly is a bit much but they should definitely do it at least once per expansion, get a feel for what the players liked and what they didn’t, currently the devs don’t care about what we liked or didn’t like, they just judge it by our participation and engagement levels, but they don’t really mean much when we hate the content but only do it to get to the rewards.

1 Like

The game feature that I want is Heritage Armor.

1 Like

point is, player bots would pair up with the NPC feature and farm a disgusting amount of wealth.
More concealed than before.

I want the Wow Team and all those in charge of making this game TO TALK TO US THE PLAYERS AND COMMUNICATE WITH US REGULARLY AND OPENLY! They need to open a dialog with paying customers so we can all work together to make something more welcoming to both sides. Instead of it feeling like they’re choosing for us what they think is good for us without knowing us or talking to us.

I want them to stop making changes under the blanket of inclusiveness, while not talking to players about this at all.

I want all races to be all classes. I want player housing. I want Worgen to get their tails. I want servers designated as 21+ servers for those players who want more mature jokes or trade chat or. I want activities to do in game like veggie farming, etc so when players are on a break from mass slaughter, they can work their farmland. I want druids to have the ability to display animalistic appearances or traits, like feral cat ears or antlers or a tail or bear claws. Malfurion but better.

3 Likes

Easy solution, any character using the NPC bots to clear a dungeon can get gear upgrades but nothing that drops in the dungeon can be sold or traded. It’s all soulbound and treated like a quest item when at a vendor.

I’m not sure I understand this. Why does there need to be parity between 2 level 60 players if one has put the effort into acquiring the higher ilvl gear and the other hasn’t? One does not enter a football game with half your protective gear and then complain that those that have a full set of pads have an unfair advantage.

If you want to enter competitive play, put forth the effort to be competitive.

1 Like

This is multi-boxing without having to buy another box.

It doesn’t need to be equal, but the gap is currently too big. A fresh lvl 60 compared to a fully geared 60 is several times more powerful. Like 1400% more powerful.

Player/guild housing.

If you were here during WolK, you will know the forums will erupt with “why am i being punished for not wanting to carry 4 other mouth breathers through the dungeon”.