GAME BREAKING BUG - 14 Year veteran player near the edge of quitting

Someone who has played this game has experience, sure. But longevity and experience means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Plenty of people who have been around for years play badly and have stupid ideas. Just like any hobby or profession.

True. On average I think it’s safe to assume a 15 year old player knows more about the game than a new BFA player.

But, $15 per month is equal amongst all.

Edit: I’s dont tipe gud

The new auction house is trash. Amazing how Blizzard lets this continue instead of actually shutting down the auction house while they fix it. All the auctions are just throwing their items away and having the gold funneled into oblivion.

I like to believe that words have meaning, so calling it “missing” would be inaccurate if they already verified that the data is still there and nothing was actually lost. If it makes you feel better to make something seem worse than it actually is, that’s your prerogative.

one can say amelia earhart was delayed. jimmy hoffa got delayed after stopping for a bite to eat. it’s all semantics. time will tell.

Yep, and it’s not just the false experience equivalence, Mot. It’s also the cold hard cash invested! Saying that you’re mad enough to walk away from that huge of an investment (not to mention the time and energy) is bigger stakes. I guess if mommy and daddy or sugar daddy are paying it, the $$$ is off the radar, eh.

I appreciate their claim of “no data was lost.”

I got a lot of AH mail this evening and the amount was substantial (for me anyway), but I have no way of truly knowing if it was all of it or not.

Bugs happen, but this is such a fundamental feature of the AH, it’s concerning that this made it live. And it makes it more difficult to trust what they’re saying about it.