Game Being Destroyed by DK Bots

The fact you even think those vile things are in the same wheelhouse goes to show how extreme the echo chamber you live in is. Go get some sunlight brother.

Make DKs only available for lvl 80 mains with quest line done .

the people whoa re supposed to police the game dont exist. the rare ones that do dont even play the game or have any idea about it as they are like a callcenter third party GM
blizzard is filled with cheapo money grubbing morons

i dont give a sh- about them they can go get a real job and not leech off of a video game ruining the experience for other paying costumers and literally ruining the game economy and experience. yeet them all into a black hole of perma ban and forget about them. (the RMTers that is)

Botting has never, and never will, affect you. Be kind to others, esp considering you’re a grey parser.

Botting is currently Blizzards biggest pay day. They even tried to add a super package for the low low price of $180 to lock you in for a year to make up for falling sub count.

In an AB today, our team had 5/15 DK bots, Alliance didn’t have any–I guess there are more horde to sell to?
They all ran straight to LM.

1 Like

it affects me every time i try to play a battleground while leveling my alt, it affects me any time I try to farm eternals, herbs, mining. it affects every player every day with constant raw gold inflation. etc. etc. your brain gray parses logic lol

I read the title as “Gang Bang Destroyers of DK bots” and got really excited to read whatever kinkiness that was in this thread.

Very disappointed.

Anyone noticed any action?

How many people just shut the game off and never came back after a weekend of bot BGs?

No option to report bots in BG

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.