Gambling in WoW

Trade channel exists in this game and you’re worried about gambling?

Are there childrens in this game? Why?

How much gold did your kid bleed out of your account?

I hate being in Raid and the gambling starts. We have a Boss to kill and these Guildies are gambling in chat. So annoying.

Well the rating is for 13 years and up. By the age of 13, a parent should have instilled their own morality into the child as they have grown up. The parent should have taught the child on what they think is right and wrong. In addition to this, by this age the child should know what moderation means and have a basic understanding of money, real or virtual. If your child fails these then…

I can guarantee you that there is gambling going on at schools at this age even though it isn’t condoned. Plus there will be other kids on campus selling candy, toys, and more unsavory items (drugs, cigarettes, alcohol among them) even though the schools have rules against these activities.

Well from the majority of the replies to this very basic stance on morality, I can only conclude that this game is the next Sodom. Truly sad.

people gamble gold on that roll the dice game way more than those card games, one of the servers i play on i see people betting 100+ k gold on a roll of dice on a regular basis, nothing new.

1 Like

I don’t care about the children but I do notice that millions of dirty gold gets laundered in the servers through gambling

Shhh… don’t tell them we all worship the one and only true god in WoW, the god of RNG…:smiling_imp: