Gambit so easy

Nope. Lower currently is a ridiculously punishing slog through unfair trash. The bosses are all one shutting people in keys below 15 too and the run back is always the same.

I will probably just avoid the place until next week. There is a single Upper and a single lower currently timed above +20 world wide. They are definitely busted.

1 Like

Can’t wait for Storming upper kara. So many popped flame wreaths. Unfair for me to expect Blizzard to have thought of that, though.

Gambit? “Hive on the field! Bring a sword!”

1 Like

Can confirm that jumping in flame wreath is safe. Idk about tornadoes though.

Literally none of them are hard at 2 if you know the boss mechanics.

that wasn’t even the point you and i both know the difference between a gambit and these new ones is laughable. when you run around seeing a bunch of people with high taz keys and nothing else it tells you something.

I haven’t done all of them yet, but junkyard and iron docks are also pretty easy.

Yeah, it tells you people are readjusting to old mechanics long forgotten.

There’s only 3 hard ones:

Karazhan - both upper and lower
Grimrail depot(cause of turret boss, most people get freaked out and die)

Shade of medivh is just plain insanity. Too much damage, people forget not to move in flame wreath, jump or move in frozen floor, etc.

Stage fight is just chaos when people start freaking out about fire tornadoes/waves and bubbles.

Grimrail is solely as bad as the affixes for the week due to its cramped setting. Next week is Sanquine and I personally have no interest in doing Grim unless they nerf/adjust These heavy movement debuffs for this dungeon

turret boss isnt hard by any means in a competent group. Its Imo one of the easiest and boring M+ fights there is, kill random adds hide when targeted and pray for rng to give you the thing to blow him up

I’m sure people will find a way to do sanguine in there without a problem.

There’s a shortcut.

We had a Warrior DPS who died on every Boss even on Trash like flashlight. He might have a trauma and would never do Lower Kara again.

The drifter had some of the best lines

1 Like

Wait til Sanguine for the full Grimrail experience. THEN unsub.

1 Like

I feel the same way

1 Like

You don’t think having almost a full year of experience with Taz makes a difference?

I found workshop kinda difficult, personally. But, I didn’t play the back half of BfA so that was mostly just a lack of familiarity.

Just the last boss on grimrail kind of sucks. You get into higher keys and that unavoidable lightning rips. Not sure why there’s no way to tell where it’s going but you get a dot regardless.

Part learning, part that every time they convert dungeons or release new ones the tuning is pretty whack.

Gambit and Streets were train wrecks the first week or two they came out. It’s part of the process, it IS infinitely scaling content so I can understand why it happens.

Nearly timed a 15 on it (258 mage) and my tank wiped us twice with big pulls at the start. We would’ve timed it otherwise.

Also shut up I don’t want them buffing it.