Galakrond reduced to a Dungeon Boss?

Am I reading that correctly? The one Dragon that set events in motion that eventually led to the creation of the Aspects, the Dragon Soul, Deathwing, is now reduced to a Mega Dungeon Boss?

In the words of Jim Cornette, Lazy Booking
In the words of Deadpool, Lazy Writing

6 Likes

Its technically barely Galakrond

Its just his corpse sitting there

now even the casuals can beat him! yay, accessibility and inclusivity and stuff.

1 Like

With all 10 stacks of determination or was it horripilation, cheese for everyone…wait

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

That would be nuts Galakrond is like Vhagar on steroids. Is the final boss of the xpac going to be more generic than the jailer?

You get a like for the jim cornette comment

1 Like

probably more generic than that Sarkareth cinematic

2 Likes

From the sounds of it, we’ll be fighting Iridikron around his corpse. I assume we’ll be trying to prevent him from getting something from Galakrond’s corpse(and probably fail to stop him).

1 Like

The jailer just didn’t see you as a threat. you’re still upset you were given no attention by him?

I don’t get why everyone is hyping up a big, fat dragon that was defeated by shoving a rock in its throat.

3 Likes

And now I will be fighting Iridikron to the following song. Thank you.

OMG MARRY ME!!!

Also known as, not fighting Galakrond

Won’t stop people from spreading false information and then crying over that information

3 Likes

Well maybe I want to be the one to shove a rock down his throat!?

1 Like
1 Like

What do you expect from wow writing? Its not FFXIV writing with heart and soul. Its “barely passes to get weekly pay” writing.

2 Likes

Can you actually link to whatever you are “reading”?

1 Like

It’s the DCU of video game writing.

He might return weak, but just remember, his main strength was eating eveything like Pacman until he grew to a enormous size.

Heck he might eat Azeroth next leading the end of the world…of Warcraft! :scream:

Where? What are people reading? The Blizz post doesn’t even mention him I’m pretty confused