Gain the Winds of Wisdom 50% Experience Buff

Goodbye xp buff. I will miss you.

4 Likes

This.

/10char

1 Like

This was a nice buff, I wish it would last longer. Was able to get one character from 32-60 and another from 34-50 over the weekend thanks to this buff.

Man I actually really enjoyed playing while this was out… Oh well, back to classic I guess…

1 Like

Yes, please extend it until pre-patch, it would give those of us who don’t raid something to enjoy in season 4.

2 Likes

Eh, leveling alts is still pretty quick anyway. I leveled two over separate weekends while the buff was active, just two more to go before I look to start actually doing stuff with them besides leveling lol

FOMO

The funnest things are always so short lived.

RIP xp buff we will miss you

1 Like

While I was very inefficient and didn’t level any to max except an alt who was at 51 to 60. This buff made the disjointed leveling experience in the world, more tolerable…

Seems they aren’t extending it so that sucks.

I guess I have nothing else left to do for Season 4 coming up so cya WoW.

7 Likes

Please extend this!

3 Likes

We ArE lIsTeNiNgGgGg

4 Likes

I didn’t even know this was a thing and now it’s gone.

I guess this is Blizzard saying “No, Dan, we don’t actually want you to level an alt on your terms.”

3 Likes

Why the heck does the Classic community get their XP buff for SIX to EIGHT weeks and Shadowlands folks get it for two weeks?

6 Likes

It’s a great time to continue this buff until the end of the expansion.

I will never understand why Blizzard continues to shoot itself in the foot on engagement. The 50% experience buff does not replace the boost token. Some people have alts (I have 12). Others have used the boost to unlock heritage gear. The buff is an engagement multiplier.

Why not let Shadowlands go out with a celebratory bang? Bring back the buff.

5 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t understand if they kept the buff, people would be more apt to continue to play over the next few months :person_shrugging:

But why would they want more player engagement and a livelier game that would make them more money? :thinking:

6 Likes

SO they didn’t keep the buff? Surprise surprise. The thing is though… There’s not much else for me to do. I’m not a raider or mythic plus player, LFR doesn’t get the slime cat mount (Not that I was gonna get it anyway but STILL) so now… All I have is stale content and world leveling. The buff would’ve at least made it a bit more “fun.”

4 Likes

I think the buff should be active until the prelaunch event.

3 Likes

I saw someone also mention extending Chromie Time early to 60, and that sure would be nice. It’s a totally selfish thing, I just find I always get stuck on the 50-60 hump.

Guess I’ll just wait until timewalking again for my next few, though!

3 Likes

have to golf clap, especially when i see the shills praising the 50% XP buff. something we already had with BOAs

Why is your name BigBang when you’re a Gnome? Shouldn’t it be little bang? :smile:

1 Like

They responded over in the community council forum. It’s clear that they don’t understand their player base at all. Last 2 weeks were awesome for everyone, but now we have S4 where casuals are just written off.

9 Likes