Gain the Winds of Wisdom 50% Experience Buff

I get where you’re coming from. You can always turn XP off to 30% of your time playing maybe and you could complete zones or expansions that way.

I level slower than most. It’s just I’ve done several Chromie Times to be placed in an empty universe until I’m 50.

Guess what I want is a shared experience, but that’s not the retail way. And honestly after the first month, not the classic way.

Leveling is my most fun thing to do since end game isn’t my thing

:dragon: :cyclone: :dragon: :cyclone: :dragon: :cyclone:

4 Likes

Would be cool to extend the buff for s4s entirerty.

9 Likes

I would love if this buff remained through Season 4, I feel like its a great filler until Dragonflight. Also with a few weeks+ before WOTLK prepatch on Classic it gives those players to have a longer opportunity to level in retail for possibly the first time!

5 Likes

please extend.

please?

4 Likes

I’d love to see this extended! There’s been so much to do before Season Four that I haven’t had much time to really take advantage of it!

6 Likes

Keep the Winds of Wisdom buff until Dragonflight expansion goes live.
Pretty please :pleading_face:

7 Likes

This right here… I missed the whole first week being on vacation and have franticly been playing non stop to try and take advantage of the buff… if it’s going to be extended, please let us know!

5 Likes

Should be extended to the start of Dragonflight

2 Likes

I will continue to support this thread and others like it.

1 Like

Consider extending it to the Dragonflight™ pre-patch or expansion launch, perhaps? :innocent:

2 Likes

Please Blizzard, we’d all appreciate the extension of the Winds of Wisdom buff extended throughout Season 4. We’re trying to cram and rush and it is preventing us from enjoying end game content because we’ve been focused on the pressure of leveling in a short amount of time before the Season starts.

5 Likes

It should be extended until pre expansion event but I doubt they will because people actually enjoying leveling alts for a change might interfere with the numbers of people trying their new raid meme thing.

5 Likes

Is there any way to extend this buff? It is so amazing for alts and I finally want to level now.

7 Likes

I second it…

3 Likes

Please? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I leveled my druid casually to 46 so far in a mere 5/6 hours of questing. What a time to be alive bruh.

Just put the xp buff back on heirlooms and call it a day geez.

4 Likes

Please extend this for another month, or up until pre-patch. Also, please consider adding a rep buff as well.

please extend this buff two more weeks…just came back to wow and need more time

1 Like