G510 keyboard issue?

Just wondering. Did the patch stop anyone else’s Logitech keyboard, like a G510, from interacting with Warcraft? Its game display stuff?

Yes, same with my g510, the Logitech WoW ‘applet’ doesn’t seem to detect WoW running anymore or something so never turns on. Extra stinks because the stats used to be such large numbers it didn’t fit, and now with the level squish it should look better lol!

1 Like

Maybe the problem is specific to the G510, but I have a G413 keyboard and a G403 mouse. My mouse started having issues with right-clicking as soon as pre-patch came out. Turned out it was out-of-date add-ons messing up the device input queue, so if you still have add-ons enabled that have not been updated for game version 9.0.1 disable them and see if your G510 problem goes away.

1 Like

I use no add-ons. Does your G413 still naturally display game information in Warcraft and stuff?

Also, wow. Nice to hear from others on this. I wondered if it was too obscure. :smiley:

My Logitech G105 keyboard and my Logitech G403 mouse on my 15 years old Asus Gaming Laptop runs the game fine. I do keep things like graphics and such at low rates so as to not tax it to much.

Still having fun after 12 years.

Thats nice! I had the G11 G15 and G19 Over tbc, wotlk and wod, but they never lasted longer than the expac. The power supply would usually conk.

I’m looking at the G105 on Google, and it doesn’t seem to have any of the features I’m talking about. My G510 still works as a keyboard, but it won’t launch the Warcraft applet on its display screen anymore, which was its major advantage over other keyboards.

Yeah my G510 is not showing my in game stats from any character I load in …dang it…just noticed that…

1 Like

I was actually trying to look into this just last night as well and couldn’t find anything. G15 keyboard doing the same thing, when I go into the controls it shows that the WoW applet is “running” but nothing I do actually gets it to pop up on the screen. Really annoying, I loved the feature.

1 Like

The latest software on Logitech’s site for the device is from the end of 2018. Has anyone had an issue like this with prior expansions? I only got mine fairly recently.

I did hear that Logitech specifically made a deal with Blizzard for increased functionality, which would make a permanent loss of that functionality seem even odder.

Nope never had this issue not showing app stats for character in game…I have had my G510 since 2013 and its always showed the stats with each expansion till this patch hit …shows my stats all though BfA fine.

1 Like

One Logitech support employee told me to contact the developer, but one Blizzard guy said to contact Logitech. Neither really seemed to know what was going on.

Having the same issue here as well, since the patch. Sorry, I know it’s no help, but would just like to add my voice to the choir. Hopefully this is something that can be sorted out quickly.

1 Like

Much appreciated, Mort.

And the Logitech support employee just abandoned me entirely. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Did anyone figure this out? Just bought a g510s and can’t get it to display any stats for any games on the LCD screen

Wait. For any games? Did you download the software with it? I don’t have any other games on my computer, which means I can’t try. I think it’s called G Hub? Installing the software was enough to get it to work with Warcraft until the patch we’ve discussed somehow changed that.

I have a G105, no problems here.

Yeah I downloaded the program. Scanned my installed games and it auto added profiles and when I activate the profile nothing comes up

Yep up till SL my G510 was working prefect and showing my stats of which ever character I had loaded in …boom comes SL and its all gone now…I have had this keyboard since LK and it always worked fine but now…nothing, no stats at all…so its on Blizzard’s end not ours.

I knows its on Blizzard end cause as each new Expansion came up I have never had to reinstall or change a thing it always showed my stats on my screen…its SL that went stupid for us not our keyboards.

You don’t have a applet screen on your keyboard …those of us with a G510 do …it shows our character stats on a screen at the top of the keyboard…this worked fine till we hit SL and boom it went to crap and its on Blizzards side not our seeing many of us had this keyboard for years now and never had a issue till now…matter fact I have had mine since 2013 LK time frame…and each time a new expansion came up I never had any issues, each exp there was my stats on my screen.

1 Like