Fyr'alath/Nasz'uro cannot be upgraded at the upgrade NPC after using Scale

What if I already upgraded without the discount? Do I get a refund for the crests and stones?

4 Likes

Any chance the team can look into acquisition? some of us rerolled for the season 4 patch and waiting 4 months for a legendary to drop kills the fun of this season to some degree. It’s already a heavily criticized acquisition system as is.

Cool now refund all the people who overpaid for their upgrades with flightstones?

2 Likes

Will we get refunded for the extra flightstone/crests spent? :frowning:

1 Like

This fix actually does nothing for the people who pre-planned and maxed out weapons in anticipation of the game working correctly.

thanks for preordering war within, everyone!

1 Like

There’s another hotfix in the works to fix the crest & flightstone discounts. There’s a blue comment a little bit above.

Literally what I’m responding to. “In the works” could mean another 24 hours

Even with this “Fix” I still can’t upgrade my Lego…

1 Like

Still can’t upgrade Naszuro at all.

1. Close game
  2. Either close bnet and reopen, or click the cogwheel and check for updates.
  3. update the game.
  4. enter game and upgrade legendary.

Praise the Sun!

It was 1800 stones to level the entire thing, which also felt good. Thanks, Blizz!

1 Like

Will the Crest discount work if I currently have a 515 two-handed caster staff and 525 off-hand? :grimacing:

I was expecting it to work, but now I’m concerned about language on WowHead which says that for one-handed weapons, you need TWO of same item level for the discount to apply. This makes sense for dual-wielders - but what good are two one-handed caster weapons?

For those like me that were actually playing, you have to log fully out of the game.

imma just go ahead and assume they have no clue and will fix it immidiatly if it provides an advantage, and in a few days if its not some sort of advantage, can take that to the bank if history has tought us anything

1 Like

So no crest discount atm?
We still need to pay crests for ilv502-515ish upgrade even our characters have some 515〜 2-handed in possession?

This is now fixed on all realms.

12 Likes

Again, thank you very much for the update!

That was quite the window, logged out after seeing I still had a crest cost and saw this post a minute later. Now can confirm it’s fixed, and the flightstone discounts stack. So if you have higher item levels in the slot already, it stacks multiplicatively with the Awakened track discount for -75% total.

If we already upgrades 30 min ago will Bliz give a Crest refund :slight_smile:

3 Likes