Fyr'alath/Nasz'uro cannot be upgraded at the upgrade NPC after using Scale

Logged out and back in, still not working.

got to log out wait for the update push to your battle.net client than log in.

The hotfix would also need to fix the upgrade cost, doubt.

Fixed. I had to close the game, wait for the game to download the update and it worked. Just in case.

picture im looking at of someone just getting in after update has it at 1900 stones, 60 wyrm, 90 aspect to go all the way

fr? lol. spent crests upgrading a weapon yesterday so i’d be under capped on FSs. This whole situation is completely bungled.

Fixed but cannot upgrade because i am not getting the wyrm crest discount.

I already have a 528 weapon and it is trying to make me pay for the aspect crests again on lower levels. I assume not working as attended. :clown_face:

What in the half baked hell is going on…Its no longer a legendary now…also the discount was not applied.

Logged out and back in again, still shows up as a Epic item once upgraded to 506+. 1900 stones 60/90 crests to fully upgrade to 535

seriously no discount on the legendary after spending crests already??

1 Like

mine is a legendary still after upgrading, i didnt bother playing until it was fixed so i never upgraded any other weapons higher than it but yes the discount is still not working for anyone that did have a weapon higher ilvl

I feel like they instantly reverted the upgrade change due to the discount issue. I can’t put Fyr’alath in the window after logging in just now.

1 Like

Did you get the update?

Legendaries can now be upgraded. exit game completely, let it update, then you can start. I used all my Wyrm Crests to update my tier so, I wait until next week afterall. uggg.

1 Like

Alright I can confirm this worked. I didn’t even have the game open when the news broke so the fact the update didn’t come down was a bit of a surprise.

Still not going to bother until they fix the discounts. I have two weapons at 515 already.

Like i said , it is actualy what they did, you can now put S3 items in the upgrader now… i just put a 460 neck in the table and able to upgrade to 483 if i want… wasnt possible this morning … so i guess it wasnt that bad of an idea lol

1 Like

I’m seeing the discounts on mine, shows 1452 for the full up.

same here , but still needing the crests ( having a 422 equiped so i should only be needing some aspect at this point yet i still need to put in some wyrms that i would like to keep to upgrade something else)