Fyr'alath/Nasz'uro cannot be upgraded at the upgrade NPC after using Scale

Praise the Sun!

It was 1800 stones to level the entire thing, which also felt good. Thanks, Blizz!

1 Like

Will the Crest discount work if I currently have a 515 two-handed caster staff and 525 off-hand? :grimacing:

I was expecting it to work, but now I’m concerned about language on WowHead which says that for one-handed weapons, you need TWO of same item level for the discount to apply. This makes sense for dual-wielders - but what good are two one-handed caster weapons?

For those like me that were actually playing, you have to log fully out of the game.

imma just go ahead and assume they have no clue and will fix it immidiatly if it provides an advantage, and in a few days if its not some sort of advantage, can take that to the bank if history has tought us anything

1 Like

So no crest discount atm?
We still need to pay crests for ilv502-515ish upgrade even our characters have some 515〜 2-handed in possession?

This is now fixed on all realms.

12 Likes

Again, thank you very much for the update!

That was quite the window, logged out after seeing I still had a crest cost and saw this post a minute later. Now can confirm it’s fixed, and the flightstone discounts stack. So if you have higher item levels in the slot already, it stacks multiplicatively with the Awakened track discount for -75% total.

If we already upgrades 30 min ago will Bliz give a Crest refund :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can anyone confirm what the crest and flightstone cost should be post-discounts? I just want to make sure I have the right cost before pulling the trigger :slight_smile:

I’m seeing 15 Wyrm crests and 175 flightstones to upgrade from 502 → 506.

Still seeing 1900 FS 60 Wrm’s 90 Aspects. Same as earlier today

Try a restart friend and let me know what you see.

This is the same as earlier today; and what I see now also.

I am still getting the “Item cannot be upgraded” message (it is Awakened 4/14 version of the Fyr’alath). No solution after multiple restarts. Anyone else still unable to upgrade?

2 Likes

It’s not just restarting the game, you need to restart the bnet app to prompt the client update. Worked for me, 535 leggo at last!

2 Likes

Can you confirm the upgrade costs? I restarted my client still shows the same values as earlier.

Mine cost 1,176 flightstones, 0 Wyrms, and 90 Aspects crests - but Nasz’uro is one-handed, so the costs shouldn’t line up with the axe. I also already had a 515 one-hand and 525 offhand.

Personally, I wasn’t worried about the flightstones, just the crests, since I’d already spent all my wyrms :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

i spent my crests on the upgrade before the discount bug was fixed. can you please make sure i get refunded and can properly upgrade before raid tonight?

2 Likes

Will we get a refund for the extra items we spent before it was fixed?

3 Likes

Also wondering this, I didn’t realize that the crests should have been less and saw that the flightstones were updated so I just went ahead with it.

2 Likes