Adding to the post. Please fix. Thanks.

1 Like

Me too broseph

1 Like

3 hours and still no fix or blue post.

3 Likes

Same with me. Waiting on Blizz response

3 Likes

Its not intended design cause other classes that don’t have a legendary can upgrade their weapon to max from the bullion vendor.

We’re working on this as a priority issue. The fix is going to take some time to implement, however.

Thank you for your patience.

19 Likes

Yeah I’ve been saving my crests from last week to upgrade thins thing for raid…

4 Likes

Good news is that bullion items cost half as many flightstones/upgrade.

1 Like

Glad it is being addressed, but wish we had a timeframe.

3 Likes

it’s been 3 hours and apparently was an issue on the PTR already - judging by other comments. Are you waiting for next expansion?

8 Likes

They probably neglected to recode the items as part of Season 4, and the upgrade NPCs have likely been coded only to upgrade items for the current season. Womp womp.

1 Like

Can I ask why this wasn’t a priority when this was reported on the PTR?

33 Likes

Im trying sooo hard to enjoy this but blizzard come ON

2 Likes

You can certainly ask, but I’m sure you already know you won’t get an answer.

7 Likes

Its a priority for them to delete the other posts on the topic, however.

2 Likes

Today? Tomorrow? Later this week? Kind of important to have at least a vague idea of whether I should spend and conserve flightstones in the near term.

10 Likes

Sucks there wasn’t like some kind of test realm or whatever to show this was bugged the entire time to give a heads up it’ll be bugged on live so a fix could have been made already

7 Likes

How about deploying a hotfix to increase the flightstone cap so that it doesn’t feel like we’re wasting our time running content in the game that would reward them while we wait for this fix?

12 Likes

Still not fixed. Just bought the bullion item and am unable to continue to upgrade the axe. Which stinks because Im currently capped on flightstones with nothing else to upgrade, so continuing to play means losing any flightstones I could have gotten.

8 Likes

exact same problem