Fyrakk assault

Still Broken, stuck as 100% for ages as above.

4 Likes

I have same problem, fury at 100% but no boss event…

4 Likes

Been at 100% since yesterday evening. Was able to get quite a few until then.

3 Likes

On my mage, the bar was actually working for me tonight and the boss showed up, but the world quest popped up for a split second then disappeared and I can’t get it to come back up.

5 Likes

This needs to be fixed or reset. Dozens of players here waiting on my realm with the bar full and no spawn going on an hour now. Where’s the urgency??

5 Likes

Noticing now the Fyrakk assault boss, AND the chest have all dropped the exact same item for 4 characters now. Kinda annoying for wanting veteran upgrades.

1 Like

Stuck at 100% on Azgalor with no boss spawn. It worked yesterday for me.

Edit: also noticed that once I turned in the four quests at the camp, a world quest briefly popped up for the event and then disappeared.

4 Likes

Same. This is a main feature. Shouldnt be bugged like this.

8 Likes

Took my Evoker alt into the camp to do the Aiding the Accord weekly part and had fun since I now knew what to do but the Fyrakk bar was at 100% and he wasn’t coming.

So the basic first part of the event was working but the second part wasn’t starting.

5 Likes

Just searched for this topic since I went to the assault zone and the bar has been stuck on 100% for like 30 minutes. I’m a little surprised they are just letting this sit bugged since it drops really good loot off the boss. Kind of annoying.

3 Likes

It has been bugged all-day. Did the quests on 4, or 5 different characters, and the bar continues to be stuck on 100%. Tempted to post on the customer support forum page about this, because that page tends to get responses from mods. Also being the weekend I doubt they would bother trying to fix the event until Maintenace day.

1 Like

Going through the same as well on my alt, my main had no issue but i’m at 100% on my alt and no disciple has ever showed, completed 6 of 7 main storyline to confirm it is unrelated to the bug.

4 Likes

Was doing this on several alts on the same account.
Some alts were phased in an assault where the bar was sitting at 100% for hours and there were lots of players killing mobs in the area.
Some other alts were phased in a different assault at the same time where the bar went from 0 to 6% in about an hour, then stayed there for hours as my alts were the only ones in the area and didn`t feel like I wanted to solo.
Maybe it would help if about the same number of players were phased per assault. Also it seems the bar can get stuck at 100% and no idea how it’s reset.

3 Likes

Has Blizzard even said anything about this issue? I can’t see it in known issues or any blue posts regarding it. May have missed it ?
Pretty much the only thing that frustrates me nowadays is just their complete lack of communication around problems in game. Blizzard CS twitter could literally have tweeted that it was bugged and they are looking into it and i’d probably just accept that and wait for fix, some wouldnt i know. However when your met with days of silence it is just not acceptable really for a company of this magnitude.

10 Likes

Not a single thing has been said by bliz sadly. Been wanting to fight a big dragon :frowning:

1 Like

Well Blizzard is just a small indie company.

2 Likes

Would be great if a hot fix went through sometime before reset. There are people out there who don’t realize it’s bugged, asking for the timer on Fyrakk.

5 Likes

All I can say to that is welcome to how most businesses that aren’t small or private work nowadays. I audit companies that deal with any sort of hazardous chemicals & unlike 10+ years ago, I’m starting to have to write more & more warnings & violations because of a lack of care & corner cutting & overall bad employees who don’t want to follow rules & federal policies. I’m seeing similar things happen in the entertainment industry as well. You would think they would listen to the customers because customer satisfaction is everything for an entertainment company, but instead it’s only about making money. It’s odd & amusing too because happier customers = more money. I swear it seems like anyone who has graduated from college the past 15 years needs to be educated in their profession because there’s more & more who have no idea how to do their own job.

Really cool an event that was featured on their “content road map” has gotten zero attention on such a massive bug. For 5 days now it has been reported that this has been happening with zero word.

7 Likes

I’ve had this same issue on all of my characters.
I do the quests there, but the bar is stuck at 100% and the event never starts.
I hope that they will extend this and fix the bug, please devs. It’s not fair that we waste so much time standing around waiting and nothing happens.

3 Likes