Fyrakk assault

I completed the assault, killed the disciple, no treasure bag, but I wasn’t given credit for completion or the treasure. I guess I’ll try again when the invasion is up.

1 Like

It’s been fixed.

The Fyrakk assault bar goes to 100% then Fyrakk will announce they are coming and appear on the map flying towards the assault.

There is an achievement to be killed by his breath attack as he flames everything on the way.

Disciple is dropped off and a fun fight.

1 Like

Had to loot his body to get loot.

1 Like

I’ve killed the disciple twice now. First time I got his head which started a quest. However, I haven’t received a treasure bag as it says on the map. Hopefully this is fixed retroactively for anyone who’s already completed it.

1 Like

Same on Gilneas-US been stuck at 100% for over 5 hours no disciple ever spawned

1 Like

I didn’t get the treasure bag either.

Incidentally I tried to die to his breath on his way over and it wouldn’t kill me so there’s that

1 Like

I got the treasure bag from the treasure chest… The scenario seemed to stop progressing, so I just kept killing rares/elites until I got a 3rd epic key, and looted the chest with it.

Got some 405 plate shoulders in the bag, procced avoidance.

1 Like

When he was flying to the camp?

I had to fly out in front of him twice to be killed.

1 Like

Yeah he was flying to the camp. I was literally flying in front of him and he never killed me.

Typical NPC behavior lol

1 Like

Anyone know the timer for the assault? or is it random?

1 Like

This is a joke :rofl: No bag, no loot, just a bar at 100% and a crap load of confused players. Come on blizz, yall have PTR for a reasonnnnn.

5 Likes

Completed first 3 parts of campaign, did all the quests at the Fyrakk Assault, looted the chest with 3 keys, and the completion bar was stuck at 100% the whole time. Doesn’t feel great.

1 Like

Bar stuck at 100% for me as well just now.

1 Like

Both this and the researchers under fire event are bugged for me. The bar is just chilling at 100%. Finished what I could for the campaign and the beginning quests at the suffusion camp. Researchers under fire even doesn’t even start for me. What did they test on PTR???

3 Likes

Still no spawn from fyrakk with bar being at 100% for atleast 30 min. WQ on my priest I can complete either.

3 Likes

Fyrakk Assault stopped working at all yesterday. Still bugged today.

4 Likes

Yeah, Fyrakk was working fine on Tuesday, has not shown up at all since the Wed hotfix, bar has been locked at 100% ever since and Fyrakk is a complete no-show.

6 Likes

Any word of a fix on this yet? Was working this morning on bleeding hollow, then now its stuck on 100 percent the last 5 hours, I think if he despawns from no one attacking him it causes this to happen (shrug). Would really like to get the gear from his kill on my alts.

2 Likes

Was wondering the same. Trying to get the event done on my mage, and the stupid bar has been at 100% for over two hours. All quests completed, just need Fryakk to show up lol.

2 Likes

It’s stuck for me as well. It was fine the other day, but today it’s stuck at 100% Fyrakk’s forces.

3 Likes