Future of Tirisfal

I know you’re from the Story Forum Discord.

It doesn’t take much to deal with the likes of one such as yourself. You make it plain you are a nonsense Troll while you triple post insults back to back.

Making jokes about your obvious and tired Troll tactics is fun. But the OP called you out already for the garbage you are, and I would not want to derail his thread further.

Find me and say hi, if so. My discord is cluttered as hell.

I just did.

I know you hate trollls, and orcs, and probably most of the Horde, but I am Forsaken, and this is not an alt. I made my first Ruthus in 2005. I made this one in 2012, renamed him only for the sake of a realm transfer, and renamed him back as soon as I could - all within 2012.

I have nothing to hide from people like you. Any other theories you want to share?

You can’t even spell the word.

Shows how little you know. Especially since in the thread you linked :

I think my theory that you are bitter and jealous because you didn’t get a stuffed animal seems the most spot on. The more you unravel, the more there is to base a theory on.

NO. I WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH.

When I was a very young boy, I was tossing and catching my Teddy, and carelessly caused his beheading by the ceiling fan.

It’s like The Simpsons, when Maggie had Mr. Burns teddy bear.

At least we got to the root of the trauma.

It is like Friday the 13th or Carnage from Spider-Man, Cursewords. You are not epic.

Your fantasies are revelatory of your desires. What ever you find appropriate is none of my concern.

He could correct the spelling of others, but not his own. Ironic.

1 Like

Another low post count Alt fantasizing about inappropriate touching from strangers. Must be lacking something irl.

What ever floats your boat.

3 Likes

I already told you that this is my main, Cursewords. Keep me out of this.

How much time did you spend looking for that grammatical error, until you gave up and decided to simply retreat into a pathetically inept attempt at insulting me, I wonder.

1 Like

Yes, hold onto that one line, that’s probably the best one your rotten brain’s capable of coming up with.

Oof, three edits there, buddy? I’m sure with three or four more, you’ll be able to make that into an actual sentence. Keep trying.

I edited it to included your obsessive fantasies about people touching me, and how you spend your time wondering about what I am doing.

You apparently double post as you try to string together a coherent thought. I must have you all hot and bothered as you obsess and fantasize about me being touched.

Oh yes, you do, my friend. I’m sitting here with no underwear on, imagining you and a big, burly Orc going at it.

1 Like

That’s damn rude.

On topic, what do you plan to do with the humans at the Salliden Farmstead, Benedikt? Trying to kill the rest of them is something I’m sure Calia wouldn’t approve of, and it’s not like the Forsaken have Val’kyr anymore.

Also, I’m wondering how on Azeroth those humans could survive there.