Fury Warrior

hypocrite
(i miss legion this game was so good back then i played dh war ret and i could get 2k within a week of playing having 0 knowledge of how to play the class)
((when i win the duel i cheese mechanics and kill them so i can plant flag of ownership because im better than them))

i hope u fall on something sharp
(i liked legion until dk destro bro id die to dks by accident)
((legion mogs also were kinda fire???))
((sometimes i talk myself out of buying tcg stuff?? thoughts??))

youre ugly
(yeah i qd uh aff like a real alpha male)
((i have all legion elites and tabards and cloaks super dope))
((I buy them all the time. i just sell alt 2s 3s and make 300k an hour for 1600-1800 games rlly easy im part of the problem)))

you stink, stinky
(i played kitty cleave and war demo like a real man)
((same bro legion sets go hard
i even got the tyranny in legion???))
((no bro i was finna spend 800 dollars on some bozo tabard, thank god i didnt tho?))

i bet you dont take showers
(yeah thats pretty alpha not as alpha as playing ret/uh/rdruid though which is how i got my green enchant)
((yeah i agree green enchant was the last good chant))
(( (easier to sell carries and buy it on dead bmah server, thats how i got my t3’s and tab of void/defender)) )

i totally do
(i rlly dont cuz i like the smell of my own taint)
((god that sounded really disgusting huh?))

jesus man i dont even know what to say
(im not lying)
((that was horrifying to say out loud my guy you should go to therapy))
(( (you dont smell as bad as those disgusting cupid players though theyre just hardstuck 1600 irl)))

bro i was joking

(was i tho?? :thinking:)
((but anyways bro i gotta go back and watch the boys just getting into it tbh seems p good))

haha
 yueah

(im just a stranger on the internet i dont care lmao)
((yeah gl it was pretty brutal im watching anime right now because i forgot im not back in japan))
(( (reroll off of warrior its really bad for the brand)))

getting conflicting reports here on whether this genuinely out of the blue diatribe about the back alley abortion that is modern fury indicates it’s overpowered or just irritating

2 Likes

the beauty of 2022 is that it can be BOTH!

i like how the warrior and dk became friends at the end because they saw more similarities in each other than differences.

/wouldwatchthenetflixadaptation

9 Likes

its so annoying the same 5 apes keep liking negative comments but dont comment because they cant just make friends like normal people its so cringe lol.

Almost as cringe as the exchange between you and your new bff

2 Likes

the bar for what you consider personally important could stand to be higher if “people liking forum posts you disagree with” meets it

youre just jealous you cant make bff’s that fast. you should try being more likeable

hey buddy we had a chat ingame. we’re pals OKAY?

youre right i tried to be nice to you and you alphad at me and i didnt know how to respond. shaking in my boots even, imposing male orc aura u kno

1 Like

Dark sim alone takes more thought process than your whole class buddy

1 Like

sorry bro I’m on my phone and can’t change my avatar for some reason??? But anyways bro I gotta say, hitting dark sim isn’t the same as painting the Mona Lisa buddy, let’s calm down bucko. and like bro??? All dark sim is, is guessing the next global someone is gonna make and profiting off of it??? Intervene is the same thing??? Is it not???

3 Likes