Fury Warrior

i just made my warrior fury and just started playing it. what is this spec?

46 Likes

Disturbingly accurate

2 Likes

I see a lack of 18k charges.

basically if you have 12 braincells exactly you ascend to a higher plane of existance and are no longer held by the laws of “peeling, rooting, slowing” or even playing the same game as usual its unreal that apes get to have 2400 just because they know how to press recklessness and dont use defensives but cant die because they have higher healing than half the healers in the game.

2 Likes

almost like how ape dks get 2400 by pressing abomination limb kinda insane

11 Likes

you realize the class has been the same its just that now you cant one shot me through every button and your main cd got nerfed you actually get to die from over ape syndrome lining your healer behind a pillar in a stun? but i get it now that you dont get free rating with ret war anymore youre frustrated makes sense.

1 Like

just saying its the pot calling the kettle black bro, and i dont play fury war :c

3 Likes

yes s1 s2 arms wasnt just as bad with 45k executes or infinite condemn charges. stop being weird your class has been overtuned all xpac and ive seen dudes roll it for 2 weeks and get 2400 by playing afk cleave (ret/war)

idk why they dont call it zero cleave. zero awareness, zero brainpower zero mechanical game play, all afk and damage.

doesnt ur class just afk and emote at wizards while being immune to dying to them? thats crazy bro
its also kinda crazy that ret war took more brain power than any dk cleave ever did kekw
(its ok tho i love tsg)

5 Likes

i counter 5 classes warrior countered all classes for the better part of 2 years lmao.

fixed your hot take for you.

im gonna move on to a thread without a hardstuck 1500 warrior telling me that warrior is skill based when all the skill was removed along with the base of your brain.

(i also love tsg)

bro i got grip u got sweep??? time to outplay these bozos with our absolute finesse bro do it do it KILL KILL

1 Like

sounds like ur tryna play frost ww/dk

if thats the case i got an alt in full gear. if youre down to be a clown as much as im down to die to every real comp we got ourselves a session.

bro whyd you call me 1500…1500 isnt that far off of a career 2200 dk such as urself bro
(its ok tho i have alot of duelist titles too)

3 Likes

1500 in every other xpac is essentially 2200 in this one so i went with something appropriate
(being a hardstuck duelist for the greater part of 10 years is rough i should really quit)

fair bro
(its ok u can still flex duelist in the tar depending on whos there bro)

1 Like

yeah
(i flex my immense xmog drip on people in the tar i get mad whispers you know what im saying bro? i gotta flex on these fotm rerollers some how)

i feel it bro
(sometimes when im in the tar and duel i use pots cuz im arms and when people lose to me they get terribly angry, is that cheating even tho im a d tier dueling spec bro?)

youre a scumbag
(if i ever duel people i lowkey lichborne and kill a pig for the 100% heal because i smack talked the dude for like an hour and a half)

you monster
(when second wind was just a leech id heal off of mobs too)
((and when i win duels i break the social contract every time cuz how do u lose to arms war lmao))