Fury Warrior still overtuned

The title. 2300xp team. Fury does so much damage they can play at combatant skill level and punch far above their weight class.

Last night we faced several R1 and Multi glads and those games felt more winnable than matches against challenger experienced fury warriors playing very sloppy with little to no CC.

This wasn’t solo - organized 2s

Complaining about Fury post-nerfs

Complaining about Warrior in 2s

7 Likes

So many classic posters.

classic poster

on an alt

complaining about warrior, complaining about 2s

total meme, good bait

you know that 2s is a joke bracket right?

3 Likes

Incredible.

3 Likes

Now let’s see if I can find this warrior cry forum post about ranged being op in 2’s

1 Like

tell that to Pikaboo :flushed: :flushed: :face_with_head_bandage: :face_with_peeking_eye: :face_with_peeking_eye: :face_with_peeking_eye: :face_with_peeking_eye:

Still absurd post nerf. Odyns fury is still doing 40% of my HP instantly

Fury warrior is only OP vs spriests and maybe warlocks(on small/medium maps)

Other than that it isn’t that great.

Rogue feral dk survival ww are all superior melee

2 Likes

Lmao, you seriously typed survival as better than fury right now? You have lost any credibility for future posts now.

I think in your skill bracket fury is 10 times better than survival and the best melee in the game.

Hope this clears up the confusion.

Haha, you hurt bro? Your credibility is even further in the crapper for attempting to bracket shame as a validation for your argument.

You really are a clueless idiot. Rage on dumbass, last post you will get from me. Your not worth the time spent.

Specs are stronger/weaker depending on the skill bracket?

Why are you so upset about this very basic fact?

How is that shaming? Fury is the best melee in the game in the 1500 bracket. Sorry that hurts your feelings.

warrior in general is good in a vacuum, but when its in the arena with any of the S tier specs its absolutely unplayable.

4 Likes

And whats your credibility? You are hardstuck challenger unless its an inflated season.

Same, same, I’ll get better one day

You clearly haven’t played. Warrior in general is WAY better than DK. Unholy is a pad class and Frost gets chewed alive

You clearly haven’t played. Warrior in general is WAY better than DK. Unholy is a pad class.

This is my new favorite copy pasta.

5 Likes

Haha, yeah.

A fine addition to your collection.

1 Like

I don’t play Unholy anymore because it’s an annoying class to play and the meta build is literally a rot build.

I enjoy frost but let’s compare fury to frost.

On Frost if I F up my grip blind go, I do nothing. I do excellent damage during my pillar window and can’t tickle a fly outside of it.

On fury I hit 1 button and bring someone to half health (macro for odyn fury combo) and the. Essentially just press 1-2 until someone dies and 3 when execute range is achieve.

Warrior is especially strong into DK which has modifiers that make it take tremendously more damage from physical attacks than any other plate melee in the game.

Once again, you have a hit it and delete class versus one that requires setup to be successful and at least 3 globals to get damage rolling,

Warrior has WAY more utility as well. Rallying cry, spell reflect, charge and leap, berserker rage….havent played warrior since DF but we also of course can intervene for our partners. As a DK I can negate a metric ton of magic effects and damage on myself and grip someone off my healer. Big whoop.