Fury Warrior still overtuned

Charge really is one of the utility buttons of all time.

They are immortal >< they heal so much unreal

Arms is a dumpster tier spec rn btw
So don’t think I’m arguing warriors in general are bad

1 Like

I nearly dropped my iPhone 16 pro max in my hot tub after reading this :flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

No it isn’t

It is. The meta build is literally build around a maintenance buff that doubles DoT damage (Boring Garbo called Plaguebringer) . It’s like 80% pad.

Warrior sucks in arena right now. If you are losing to them it’s a skill issue. only 2 warriors in the top 100 players.

1 Like

You seem like the type of person who wears velcro sandals with dingy socks

It is objectively correct to let people know that their experiences at lower ratings might be frustrating; but when used to form their opinions is typically wrong and due to player error

4 Likes

I like how easily this thread shows individual skill issues when fury has been nerfed to the dirt. Like fury isnt 100-0ing people anymore and theyre STILL having issues dealing with the easiest melee spec to shut down and murder in arena?

Meanwhile warlocks are killing people with 1 mil shadowbolts (STILL) and frost mages are literally making the game unbearable to every melee class

Yes it is lol.

actual troglodytes on here man :sob:

Modguud. Please stop. I have fury. It is good. I don’t want it wrecked and nerfed because someone such as yourself got on a random posting alt and made up a silly story about how they could face off against multiple rank 1s but not against a single fury that had barely any titles at all

You’re good at writing fiction. Keep it up. I highly, highly, HIGHLY doubt that what you said happened, actually happened. In TWW I main ret pally, a shaman that is kinda ele now and a fury war that I had back from original WoW.

And yes, as for your story…I think it’s made up. I’d bet all my gold on my account that you pulled that story out of thin air.