Fury Warrior Class Set Tuning – March 8

Tier Set nerf is totally fair, but please revert the glory nerf. Its a bit too far.

5 Likes

The RWF will be over by the time they even get double lego, but ok.

Please reconsider the Necro Glory nerf. The tier changes are warranted but the Glory changes push Necro to a completely unplayable state. Necro had the niche of being strong in single target situations but quickly becomes outclassed by Kyrian/Night Fae when AoE is needed. Different covenants should have different strengths and this completely guts Necros strength.

2 Likes

Glory has no reason to be nerfed. The tier set? Sure. Agreed. It was over performing. Adding the Glory nerf on top of it just hinders an already underused covenant/class combo.

2 Likes

The tier set nerfs are disappointing but understandable.

The nerf to Glory is a bit baffling though. Necro was the only covenant that was not competitive/viable in any PvE content in any patch this expac. The Glory/tier interaction made Necro the most competitive covenant for this raid, but with this Glory nerf, Necro will not even be close to best. So now no one plays Necro again, at all. Sad.

5 Likes

WW and Ret are egregious at pulling threat unless with tricks and DH was incredible all of BFA even before borrowed power of essences and corruption cam into play and borrow power is usually the reason for most to feel their most powerful. I can’t name one spec that wasn’t elite because of borrowed power. I’ve played fury and would only have trouble with DK’s mostly for pulling threat off of but they can’t hold threat off of anyone. But I digress, to nerf a class based off of two tanks who might struggle to hold aggro is BS which again I am sure not the reason. Go back even to last expansion with fire mages just ripping threat. The threat issue is there because blizz nerfed threat across the board. Top mythic+'s have been complaining about tank threat all through shadowlands

Please consider reverting the Necro nerf… This is awful. :frowning:

5 Likes

Thats a pretty heavy nurf. 3 sets of Nurfs aimed at one class is less of an adjustment and more of a “don’t play that spec”

3 Likes

Please Devs, this is too much of a nerf.

1 Like

tier set nerfs are fine, it was bonkers. destroying a cov that has been underplayed the whole expansion is kinda unreasonable. consider reverting the glory nerfs while keeping the tier set changes please :smiley:

1 Like

I know Necro Fury needed a nerf but did you have to freaking kill it? It’s a 3k+ nerf based on the sims.

1 Like

Please revert the glory nerf, it was such a fun play style and aesthetic and it’s sad to see it leave before it could ever shine

2 Likes

Kindly revert some nerfs please. Thank you.

These nerfs are such an overreaction just because Necro 4 piece fury was simming so high, which only represents a perfect 100% scenario that we’d rarely ever attain because of boss mechanics. Tune the numbers to try and balance things, yes, but nerfing 2 piece 33%, 4 piece 25% AND adding 50% more rage required for the legendary is crazy.

3 Likes

3-4k dmg nerf like who is making these balance decisions

As much as i understand the tier nerf. Fury was looking REALLY strong week 1. The Necro nerf was VERY unnecessary imo. Necro has not been played much in PvE content since the beginning of the expansion and it finally got a time where it could shine in PvE content and you went and destroyed it. Revert the Glory nerfs please and allow us to have the fun we’ve been wanting to have w/ Necro Fury.

3 Likes

Further commenting on Archimitros’ numbers, but if the concern is *too much damage, too much reck * why would both tier powers be reduced (understandable) but also further diminish the spec with the legendary nerf? Wouldn’t it make more sense to consider the excessive damage from the standpoint of the conduit and go from there?

I’d like to reiterate my complete disappointment in the Nerf Tactical Nuke on Necro Fury. I was finally looking forward to playing it.

Please revert or atleast nuance it in line with Kyrian and Night Fae

Long Live the Necrolords

I like that Maldraxxus, a region themed around strong warriors and in particular the individual’s strength, will have gone the entire expansion without having been a relevant covenant choice for Warriors even once. Very cool! Between this and the Feral tuning, I seriously wonder what sort of data goes into this balancing, if any. This feels incredibly reactionary.

3 Likes

i can eat the dmg and reck nerf… but its the glory change that completely kills the the necro build. Archi outlined that perfectly… please re consider

2 Likes