Fury Warrior Class Set Tuning – March 8

yikes PVE that is all

Revert it if you aren’t going to nerf the current meta for christ sake

2 Likes

Warriors are below average sub 270 ilvl. You have to min/max every little advantage you can get. Meanwhile on my 250 ilvl enhancement shammy I can roll face on keyboard and pull decent dps, it can outdo my warr on some fights even though it’s 10 ilvls lower.

1 Like

maybe you’re just a below average warrior.

The irony… Guess you can smell your own.

One day ill motivate myself to crush 20s and then you’ll rue the day that you dared cross me

This isn’t terribly shocking, honestly in the history of the game unless some dev with authority was actually playing your class and saw your performance sucked and told the other devs to fix it your class would stay garbage, and at this point in WoW’s history I’m fairly sure we’re at an all time low of WoW devs who actually play the game lol.

Blizzard has been typically ok with letting some classes just be low/mid DPS for an entire patch/tier. Looks like it’s our turn. At least we have Rallying Cry!

Doubt that… Anyone that is capable of pushing 20’s pushes them. you simply don’t because you know you aren’t capable of doing it without getting carried. And rue? buddy for you to make some of us like myself rue the day you’re gonna have to be slamming 24’s in. And I’ll say it the same way I did on the other post. You do not have an opinion on any topic involving endgame warrior as you don’t play in that area of the game.

This is a silly statement, your reward for pushing 20s is a teleport and a conduit upgrade. A lot of people don’t care about either.

how is it silly if its fact?

It’s silly because you don’t know what the word fact means.

idk sounds like a skill problem on your end

You keep saying words but I’m fairly sure you don’t know what any of the mean.

Most people that do 20+ don’t do it for those reasons, either.

I never said otherwise.

That’s not how accomplishing anything in life works. You won’t motivate yourself to do anything because you’d rather procrastinate. Otherwise you would have done it already instead of saying you ‘will one day’.

Its a game. The entire thing is procrastination. I havent motivated myself to do raids or m+ because i shouldnt have to motivate myself to. I just dont find it fun so i dont do it. Once youve done it once, youve done it a thousand times, nothing ever really changes.

To be fair, that’s all subjective and while I disagree with the argument, that’s not my place to say.

I think the thing that confuses me is how many strong opinions you continually post that relate to the activities you claim to have no recent experience with/ interest in doing.

fury is fine what can I say

Exactly, it’s because you’re completely happy with mediocre and being mediocre. Which reinforces my previous comment that you don’t motivate yourself for anything better because you don’t have the will to begin with.