Fury War slaughter house need to be nerfed

how much do you think having reduced pressure because of the target recieving more healing and having to play more defensively more often affect the spec in 3s?

Ive only played fury/feral in 2s in the past month so im not familiar with how well fury feels when youre on the back foot in 3s anymore

Fury warriors are losers.

This happens when folks don’t get along and don’t like each other’s opinions. They start to require more than actual facts/details so they then need to stimulate their feelings by including rating shaming or personal insults and such.

It’s sad but it works for them as long as they don’t go too far here since Blizzard probably doesn’t mind a bit of ego rating flames since it might be good for business. (These types of wars might motivate fellers to “just do a bit better” so they can avoid being called hard stuck or whatever, lol.)

1 Like

Because Tom Chilton’s orc warrior can’t break 2K if he’s not playing the best race class combo in game.

my brother in christ
how, in any timeline, are you having trouble with fury warriors on a mage

a rare eorc grammatical error
gonna go play the lottery, this is a sign

either way he’s right
fury has high rep because it basically slots into alot of comps whereas mage basically plays rmx exclusively rn
you have to have win rate/loss rate data, and total participation to even come close to formulating a proper hypothesis in conjunction with representation
you just see fury near the top and assume that because it’s there, it must be gigabusted, which is definitely not the case, it’s just more popular

tl;dr
git gud

2 Likes

What?
Fury is tankier than: sub/assa rogue, DH (into non-casters), Ret pally, DK (into non-casters), WW, Feral, ENH, “Survival”. I think the only class it’s less tanky than in general is outlaw rogue, and DK/DH into exclusively magic damage.

??? fury is also one of the few specs that can wall while stunned and is tankier than MOST specs into rogue/ww AND can disarm DH

But you have infinite mobility and a ton of passive self healing with very strong defensives while simultaneously doing more pressure with damage/ms, so how can you NOT stick to a target?

I dont think that slaughterhouse is flawed design. I think it’s fine. I think it’s insane b/c fury warrior is passively tanky/mobile enough to have permanent pressure and you can’t reliably make them run.

disagree w the full list

differently but idt necessarily more so. blur is a hard immunity to melee damage if you’re smart enough to use it while on stun dr or capable of team play/glimpse to live stuns

don’t think this actually matters on either of these specs since 100% of the dmg they take outside of stuns is optional, but also i think feral just is tankier than fury against a large majority of damage profiles

1 Like

Look at the ladder right now. Fury in 90% of the double melee comp. Can we take some actions to nerf this braindead class?

You smell like cabbage