Fury War slaughter house need to be nerfed

Fury War, the most OP and top one dps class on the ladder, from 1800 to 3000, need to be nerfed. So much damage and up time.

Slaughter house talent, need to be nerfed to 4% per stack, or reduce the debuff length.

If Slaughter house is not nerfed, please nerf Fury’s mobility or peel ability. Too many root removal and peel ability from War, this is a bad design since 9.0 started and no modification is made to this class.

14 Likes

Are you having a psychotic break? You’ve made multiple Fury Warrior threads in 12 hours. Walk away from the keyboard.

17 Likes

are you afraid of war getting nerfed? So no spec can carry you in the arena? I will keep posting every day.

1 Like

Should I be able to beat a fury 1v1 as ret? I was 243 he was 272, and I got him low but lost and I felt bad. Probably should not have but oh well haha.

Fixed that for you.

The irony of a mage player saying this is unreal.

9 Likes

you need to go to the arena mate and see the distribution. Mage only rank the 10th and the most op range class is demo lock

2 Likes
  1. Priest Holy 11.0% (494)
  2. Warrior Fury 7.4% (333)
  3. Warlock Demonology 5.9% (265)
  4. Death Knight Unholy 5.9% (262)
  5. Paladin Retribution 5.8% (261)
  6. Paladin Holy 5.4% (241)
  7. Priest Discipline 5.0% (222)
  8. Shaman Restoration 4.5% (200)
  9. Rogue Subtlety 4.4% (197)
  10. Mage Fire 4.4% (197)
  11. Druid Restoration 4.3% (191)
  12. Demon Hunter Havoc 4.1% (182)
  13. Priest Shadow 3.4% (153)
  14. Druid Feral 2.9% (130)
  15. Monk Mistweaver 2.4% (109)

This is player above 2400 in NA, see fury population compare to other specs.

4 Likes

What does my post have to do with rating? I was doing a Welfare Check on your psychological stability as there’s potential that you’ve entered the prodromal phase of psychosis. It wouldn’t be the first mage that I’ve seen enter a complete delusional state. We typically diagnosis mages with this disorder as Xaryumaniphobia. After watching his Deep Freeze video, the other day, I’m concerned about him too.

15 Likes

Can’t wait to queue into you on Tuesday and let Jim show you what happens to RM players who disrespect him, buster.

5 Likes

Have you fallen recently? Just curious.

2 Likes

I am telling the truth based on the data, it is not my delusional. Look at the rank from 1800 to 3000, and fury dominates the ladder at every rank.

Why the top 1 spec is not nerfed, when every other classes get nerfed? WW nerf, DK nerf, Ret nerf, DH nerf, Rogue Nerf, Mage nerf, Demo nerf. And Fury War no nerf?

Representation means nothing.

All you’re doing is saying you don’t know how to read data or tell the actual state of the ladder.

You’re using data you don’t understand and your own bias.

Yes, it is.

Actually what’s dominating the ladder is rogues, mages, and priest.

We wonder that same thing about RMP.

The nerfs those 2 have gotten are barely a drop in the bucket.

4 Likes

So, show me the data and give constructive suggestions. Your arguments have no reasoning.

Agree, nerf rogues and mages more. It wasn’t enough.

5 Likes

The datas all their you just don’t know how to read it.

Look at the state of the ladder and use your brain.

They have as much as yours.

1 Like

OK, tell me how to read the data correctly.

Melee

SPECIALIZATION GAMES PERCENT
UnholyUnholyUnholy 12925 17.08%
FuryFuryFury 12257 16.19%
RetributionRetributionRetribution 9470 12.51%

Look at this, Fury War ranked second on games played, but it rank population is the top 1. Doesn’t that means the spec is OP?

Fury War = less game played, less player + Almost twice the population of Unholy DK on ladder in rank 1800,2100,2400,2700 and 3000.

I don’t think Fury couldn’t use some nerfs, I just hate Mages.

isn’t warrior the most or 2nd most popular class in the game right now? wouldn’t that alone inflate their representation?

4 Likes

@forums mods

I am not allowed to post links or images because I got suspended for no reason but this subhuman single digit iq crooked teeth 1500 EU rogue mage baboon is allowed to post links absolutely disgusting

7 Likes