Fury War Buffs / Changes and Balances

No i didn’t roll a fury warrior at all , but i do enjoy how the spec looks and this post wasn’t meant only for fury and i put that as disclaimer but yah.
I also believe that would quite hard to get changes for fury in specific but that’s kind of the point of forum , ask and hope to be heard .
Also did comment on balanced should be made since they already showed that they are willing to do changes in the game so they know the ‘‘keep classic as full classic’’ is not the focus , we all know meta is a thing so making some specs ‘‘unplayable’’ is just kinda boring .

In some ways I agree with you but I’m also hesitant to full on say that they should balance all specs. Classic is different, many people have chosen their classes based on how they know, or at least expect, things to play out during the expansion. Balancing throws that off and while it might improve the game for some could hurt it for others.

Also as far as the balancing they’ve done it seems they’ve only done it a handful of times. They buffed ret in wrath but ret is the only dps spec for paladin so maybe that is understandable. They buffed feral druid. I know druid has balance, but feral is also considered one of the most difficult specs to pull off and it was still doing poorly, so maybe that is more understandable? They nerfed unholy, but that was warranted because they still remained one of, if not the single best dpsers in the game during wrath.

So yeah they’ve really just balanced the outliers so far, and I just think unfortunately fury probably won’t get any buffs since arms is expected to be so strong. I know it sucks if you hate arms and want to play fury, but it is what it is I guess.

1 Like

They wanted to remove bearweaving and overbuffed feral in the process. Then they nerfed, reverted, nerfed again, and reverted again. A circus.

I kinda touched on that , i would kinda agree but not really , with that if like oh yeah that spec will become better later on , but we all know it wont and mostly the meta will stay the same , but also i also said that there’s no reason to keep stuff in such a bad spot.
Also in balance i dont even ask for like one of the bottom specs become the new meta really , just make everything closer ,there are like 15% or more difference from some specs reduce it to 5% or closer , and buffing the bottom specs and balacing on general just make the game more playable as a whole .
Liltle add to that is one of the things i commented was if u going to Warrior classic discord and go to the fury space theres literally a phrase saying to not play it , showing how bad it is , again thats a kinda of a joke but like how bad a spec must be seen to you dont even bother discuss about it , and fury is not the only one suffering by that , i saw and heard ppl literally getting kicked by being certain spec like being a frost mage.

Just wanted to address this a bit , like i do believe most ppl already knew what is to come and expected some specs to work some way , but at the same time a lot ppl had to roll a not so enjoyable spec just bcuz the spec they enjoy is just not a thing.
The further we get in the patch the more i think balance is needed cuz i could understand if u didn’t want to change stuff at the right start cuz that could affect how the re race to clear raid would be altered but even than , what im asking is just balance not really a new meta .

In the end im just waiting for a official answer from blizzard but we keep hopping till there.

In the end they made a whole glyph for feral and made the spec feels much more smooth and amazing with it , amazing product at the end

Hyping up the post again , feedback are welcome .

The skeleton crew assigned to both cata and SoD rn aren’t in a position to start actively tuning both versions of the game at once.

It’s far from ideal, but I’d prefer their attention be diverted towards game breaking issues over making sure every single spec is competitive (that heroic lockout bug is particularly obnoxious when it pops up)

Yah that’s kinda sad too see . But i put as disclaimer in the top this a payed game and watching blizzard just ignoring the problems just make all worst .

This is definitely something that should be considered

Just hyping post again to more ppl see it

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.