Fury is butchered thanks blizz

You are Understanding my point backwards. If I worded it wrong Im sorry. Thats my fault. My point to the OP and everyone else reading this was Stop playing whats topping the charts because its topping the charts. Also dont play what Guildies or Teammates try to talk you into playing because they “need it more”. Just play the class you enjoy regardless of the changes Blizz makes to it and you will be happier and make less threads like this.

Lastly Fury is not Underperforming. Its just not top Banana. Its doing ok. Does look like some massive changes are coming to warriors though…

• Warrior
    • Hero Talents
      • Colossus: Arterial Bleed causes Colossal Might to increase the damage dealt by Deep Wounds and Rend by 3% per stack (was 2%).
      • Colossus: No Stranger to Pain increases total damage ignored by Ignore Pain by 20% (was 15%).
      • Mountain Thane: Lightning Strikes damage increased by 25%.
      • Mountain Thane: Ground Current damage increased by 25%.
      • Mountain Thane: Thorim’s Might causes Lightning Strikes to generate 3 Rage (was 5).
      • Mountain Thane: Thorim’s Might increases Revenge, Raging Blow, and Execute damage by 25% (was 15%).
      • Slayer: Culling Cyclone bonus Bladestorm damage reduced to 10% (was 20%).
      • Slayer: Opportunist now increases the damage and critical strike damage of your next Overpower or Raging Blow by 20% (was 30%).
    • Fury
      • Nerub-ar Palace 2-Set Bonus: Bloodthirst increases the damage of your next Rampage by 15% (was 10%). Does not affect PvP combat.
      • Nerub-ar Palace 4-Set Bonus: When Raging Blow resets its own cooldown, the damage of your next Bloodthirst is increased by 20%, stacking up to 2 times (was 10%). Does not affect PvP combat.
      • Mountain Thane: Crashing Thunder causes Thunder Clap to generate 8 Rage (was 5).
      • Mountain Thane: Strength of the Mountain increases Bloodthirst and Rampage damage by 30% (was 20%).
    • Protection
      • Mountain Thane: Thunder Blast generates 8 Rage (was 10).