Furries rise up!

I didn’t say she was going to rewrite troll bears off. I was just saying that she was brought on to rewrite the story. I know nothing on the intentions there.

Like I said, I’d be fully down and fine with troll beards / eyebrows being brought into the mix. I dislike not having them.

Are you proud of those well known furry events that were some of the worst most destructive conventions of all times, to the point where nobody will ever host them again?

Good stuff. Big degeneracy is exactly what I want to be associated with when I roll a Vulpera.

2 Likes

Welp that’s it guys, time to burn these forums down and start again.

2 Likes

Thanks to the furries the Horde finally gets a cool looking race. What an ungrateful bunch these forum warriors.

2 Likes

Tauren. Been around for ages but never labeled as furries. Don’t know whether to be upset or uncaring.

Tauren are above such labels.

You’re right. We’re usually labeled as Emergency Food Source.

This gives me Warhammer 40K Vibes…
reloads my water gun
I’m about to air out this whole thread.

FOR CHAPTER, FOR THE PRIMARCHS
FOR THE EMPEROR OF MANKIND!!!

1 Like

they’ve been labeled furries for as long as they existed.

No thanks, the last experience I had with furies was a bunch of Yiffies showing up at a children hospital wanting to be petted by the kids.

Cops were called and surprise surprises they were all on the states sex offenders list.

Lets keep wow Furry free.

3 Likes

source? i don’t think i’ve ever seen that one

what i have seen though is the over $800k they’ve already raised for different charities with their conventions (https://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Charity)

Ew

4 Likes

Playing a Beast Race doesn’t make you a furry. That’s a pretty common idea among people who hate furries.

9 Likes

At least until someone throws a tennis ball.

Settle down, mutt. Quiet revolutions are key to success, not ‘in your face’ declarations of intent. Now that they are forewarned, the haters will resist the furry take-over. Not that they have much of a chance…but it’ll just slow down the inevitable victory.

2 Likes

I want a female Vulpera to step on me and call me her most precious treasure.

Furry is an entire culture, not just a matter of playing a bestial race. Ya’ll need to calm down and just play what you like. :slight_smile:

Science says being a furry is a mental illness

3 Likes

I’mma keep it unreal engine 4 witchu chief. Absolute yikes, and I play a panda.