Funniest/Stupidest Guild names youve seen

Never seen such a thing.

Necromancers R Us

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

1 Like

Always been a fan of “Hyjal Kids Hyjal Wife” when I see it.

3 Likes

Alphaville has a song with the same name

Built Horde Tough

2 Likes

The story is probably funnier than the name, but I got this guild for free in trade channel because the guy who created it couldn’t sell it. So, it’s now my bank alt’s guild. I believe it’s a reference to the cost of Pokemon collecting.

I always thought “Jim Jones Picnic” might be an interesting guild name. For classes like rogues, dks, etc.

At Least We Have Stables

Was my twink guild back in Wrath

Healer Problems from BfA

Talking about guild names, some people, not all people, send angry or snarky replies to my recruitment messages, like “I was going to join, then I noticed your guild name”. This works in our favor, as we don’t recruit bigots, idiots, and the lots. Our name is an inside joke btw, not a club, not full of e-girls (sry boys), nothing to do with anything but a group of friends.

Not gonna lie, “Exalted with your sister” is an honest-to-God achievement because she’s one really particular lady.

Molten Core Swim Team.

2 Likes

I know this is a 3 year necro, but this one got a chuckle.

How has this thread gone this long without the classic “My Gear Check Bounced”

I’m old enough to remember when the original tag line wasn’t a joke. Back in the day, Ford built a straight-six pickup that was nearly bulletproof.

2 Likes

Back in MoP on an old server I had a PvP guild called

That makes 2 of us.

My first car was a 77’ Maverick with an inline 6. I don’t think it was a V6. My second was a 72’ Nova with a 307. Such a wimpy V8 for all that steel, but I was 17 and not too picky. It even had factory air conditioning which still worked in the late 80’s. It was a godsend in Georgia at the time.

Mine was an ugly yellow, but I put Kraegers on it with air shocks so I could have 15’s in the rear.

1 Like

I have a co worker whose parents were there - so, no, please do not.

1 Like

Look Im in a guild

I wanted to make one called “Extreme Makeover Gnome Edition” but too many letters.

My Horde guild is called “Designated Drinker”. Part of a Hollywood Undead song.

Betrayed by corgis