Funniest/Stupidest Guild names youve seen

My friends got a good laugh out of my new guild name; Raiders Of The KFC.

2 Likes

IceCreamTruckBRB

1 Like

“JFK didnt LOS”

“OMGBRBICECREAMTRUCK”

was a few more but these are the two that come to mind aside from a BEEP BEEP IMA JEEP one

My favorite will always be from LotRO
A Flock of Smeagols

3 Likes

I originally wanted our guild’s name to be “Needs Food Badly” but when I pitched it only like 1 person got it. One person was like super offended saying “what are you saying we are all fat?”

So we just went with the name of another dude’s favorite song…

1 Like

I think the one i am in is pretty funny sadly no one logs in any more other than me - but still better than getting guild invite spam all day

1 Like

You can block invites actually.

The invite pop up yes but not the whispers that they always send as well

“feetfeetfeetfeetfeet” is probably my favorite

2 Likes

“I HoJ Totems”

1 Like

“Dad went out for cigs”

Kool Kids Klub

probably didn’t last long

Chronic Kings, advertised as an RP guild on Cenarion Circle 13 years ago. GM kicked those online off and renamed the guild due to “inappropriate” name. You think Blizzard censorship is bad now days?

Excuse you, I am a MILDLY mitigated dumpster fire. Laughing Coffin, legit Laughing Coffin. Probably a PVP guild.

rats in party hats will always be my favorite guild name

“A Guild Has No Name” was one I liked (GoT fans will get it).

1 Like

We miss you, bruh.

Someone mentioned this one somewhere else, but “Lincoln Wiped on Opera.”

3 Likes

I saw a guild called “Shut up and Color” once, and there used to be a guild called “Spreading Taint” But I think they had to change their name to just “Taint” or something.

well i saw an orc named orklahoma in wrath like a week ago and i literally just stopped
healing for a sec and just was like “really…” i should have said he had the best name i was crackin up.