Funniest/Stupidest Guild names youve seen

Tittle basically, what funny or stupid names from Guilds youve seen from your server?

I have two:

“Exalted with your sister”

“A gnome stole my bike”

6 Likes

Ohmygodicecream< true name.

5 Likes

My rogue was in one called “I DPS My Children”

That name did not last long lol

5 Likes

It sort of looked like a title: “the Amazon Princess”

1 Like

I actually wonder if the GM got banned for that lol

Your Mother’s A Horde.

8 Likes

<ERROR Guild Not Found>

5 Likes

Don’t know what server it was, but OMG I’m Proccing was a favorite to see running around. Think it got reported because I haven’t seen it in a long time

Running With Scissors

Semper Fi! :us:

7 Likes

I mean not really funny or witty but when I was like 14 in vanilla I was in a guild this woman started on her alt and it was called “ForPlay” (I think it was spelled that way) and I didn’t realize at the time what that meant

3 Likes

Back in BC: Hand of a Doll

3 Likes

I have seen that as well wonder if it’s the same one. I have a char a MG so might be lol.

1 Like

Seen that one to lol.

“Yamero Oniichan” made me giggle when I saw it.

2 Likes

I’ve always enjoyed “and two stealthed rogues”

4 Likes

I saw someone (on Moonguard of course) he was the only player in the guild it was called (Hey girl what’s you real Id) wtf! I hope that was banned quickly.

LOL @ “on Moonguard of course”. I would argue that it is WoW’s most infamous realm.

1 Like

Was an arena team in BC “come honor face”. I had to read it out loud to understand it

2 Likes

There’s a funny one on my group of servers called “The UnforOHGODBEES”.

1 Like

It by far is! Sometimes on my Mage people won’t take anything I say seriously when they see I am on MG lol :joy: I have a character there because it is entertaining just to what kind of stupid things people are doing. And I enjoy rping from time to time.