Fun Leather Transmogs

I am a Gnome Rogue of many likes… one of which likes is disguises! Fun outfits! But I don’t know too many of them… so…

Any good leather transmogs or fun outfit ideas?

Also I am aware of the Swashbuckler armor as a Pirate outfit, so something else.

3 Likes

Why hello there

/sways hips

9 Likes

I like travelling light myself :wink:

7 Likes

I am certainly loving my gnome demon hunter mog. This is definitely a fun one as goblin or gnome rogue.

4 Likes

Why hello there back at you! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

eh

not really

im a fan of older looks, I really like the rogue bonescythe set, but that’s all BMAH

1 Like

I like my mog. Unfortunately some of the pieces are druid only.

The helm opens up and changes to look like the head of a bear, cat, and moonkin periodically.

3 Likes

That is definitely not light enough, gurl!

You gotta do like the night elves do.

That is super protective!

:open_mouth:
Where can I get that??

This is my low level gnome rogue in one of the lunar outfits you can get now. I think she looks very sweet for a little Ms Sneaky.

1 Like

I do like the outfit! I’d wear something like that a lot… if I could… darn those limits for events transmog…

I’ve seen a gnome demon hunter mog.

Me, why I’m just a void pirate.

1 Like

I adore your outfit. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:smirk:

Leather is pretty hard honestly. I like my Druid’s mog though. Her weapons have the Mending illusion(so green and leafy). The weapons themselves could use some work but it works for me. I call her set “Nature’s Fury”, lol. Has been her mog ever since the start of Legion.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/hyjal/Zombiez

1 Like

It’s nice!

I’ve been into making trash mogs lately. My warlock looks terrible with purple pants and an orange shirt.

I have a ton of different options I use. The one I’m using now was just something I threw together to try and make use of the monk shoulders.

1 Like

<-- Unconventional

1 Like

Even though I’m a monk, they were the same gear type as rogues, so this may be good for you.

1 Like

Thrown together or not it still looks nice.

1 Like

I think Tomb of Sargeras mythic? You should be able to look it up on Wowhead. There is still a decent amount of T-mog runs being done there also on the lfg tab.