Fun Leather Transmogs

I do find my Demon Hunter’s Leather Transmog to by quite stylish… I wonder what it would look like on a Gnome, though:

Everything looks better on a Goblin/Gnome. No exceptions

2 Likes

It’s because we races are so cute isn’t it? :blush:

You know it! Other races, they just be all jelly.

1 Like

Until the Vulpera are released, that is.

1 Like

Just another small cute race for all of you taller ones to be jelly of. :smile:

Don’t fall for his…luscious locks and his…drools….pillowy lips *slaps herself across the face * No girl get it together, he will eat you!

3 Likes

But… it’s so hard to not fall for it… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We must… not… look at him…!

1 Like

the real question is; is it worth it?

/blowkiss

1 Like

She will not fall for it!

…I might though.

1 Like

Mystic Sarong, Sandals of the Insurgent, Songbird Blouse, Captain Sanders’ Sash

2 Likes

Sooooo… PURPLE… :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Yes yes, everybody will think so… at first. Then the fleas will start to spread. People then will realize, mistakes were made.

2 Likes

Ah, ok. I can almost solo nighthold several ilvls ago so I might be able to solo it now :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you like brown and ugly? Then leather is the armor for you!

1 Like

Not all brown armor is ugly, and not all leather is… brown or ugly?

I am saying this and I know I am wearing brown armor… who am I to talk? lol Course… I’m still in the middle of looking for a Pirate look so… eh… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Mandatory leather Panda crashing the thread

Yeah, I know, but having “mains” (lol like I could stick with one character) of all armor types I gotta say leather is the most butt when it comes comes to looks and mog options. Mail’s a close second. Plate’s probably the best but cloth is a close second, despite all the robes.

And what I’ve never, ever understood is why. Leather should be the best looking armor, just in general. And when it comes to sexy or skimpy mogs, for those into that, I mean, c’mon.

I always thought cloth was best for transmogs tied with plate depending on some sets. Leather a close second, mail last.

I’m sure Leather has some fun outfits though… something at all?

My panda’s mog is pretty nice and casual I think

1 Like